IHEANACHO IS PLAYING FOR A BRITISH PASSPORT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
IHEANACHO IS PLAYING FOR A BRITISH PASSPORT

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ews-Gossip

He turned down. £35m bid from Monaco that would pay him £4.4 a year for the chance at getting a British passport. Wow, just wow!

I've always suspected the boy might not be ready for the mental rigors of the caliber of a big time baller. Is he afraid he won't be granted a visa in the future? A player that should be aiming to make it to Barca,Real or Bayern is content with a British passport. I'm willing to bet that kele will be happy to stay at man city if pep demoted him to the youth team. Anything to stay get a passport. :boo: :boo: :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: IHEANACHO IS PLAYING FOR A BRITISH PASSPORT

Post by Synopsis »

He would ride the bench at Monaco. Two very good years at Leicester and bigger teams will come calling.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Does he get the $35m?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ews-Gossip

He turned down. £35m bid from Monaco that would pay him £4.4 a year for the chance at getting a British passport. Wow, just wow!

I've always suspected the boy might not be ready for the mental rigors of the caliber of a big time baller. Is he afraid he won't be granted a visa in the future? A player that should be aiming to make it to Barca,Real or Bayern is content with a British passport. I'm willing to bet that kele will be happy to stay at man city if pep demoted him to the youth team. Anything to stay get a passport. :boo: :boo: :boo:
Go and sit your selfish self down. If he prioritizes his passport, its his life, not yours. You can go and play for Monaco if you like.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ews-Gossip

Why are you crying? It's his career,you don't have to worry about his life outside the game!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Dudes kelechi is just 1-2 years away from the British passport, it makes no sense now to throw everything away and go resert the clock somewhere else. he has choosen the best option available for him.. Onyekuru botched transfer etc are eye openers. For the Super Eagles team, its just good he gets active playing time this season to lead our World Cup challenge..
afc##
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Eaglezbeak wrote:

Why are you crying? It's his career,you don't have to worry about his life outside the game!
That's niaja mentality. Ever heard of a top baller that's making the kind of money he is or would chose to play for Pali?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

That's niaja mentality. Ever heard of a top baller that's making the kind of money he is or would chose to play for Pali?
Let him learn from his mistakes,you only know of him because he plays football at the level he does so knowing why or when he decides to do anything with his life becomes accessible,many Nigerians in diaspora make decisions based on passports so why can't he?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

What's the big deal about Monaco?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

And so....KONGI you are clueless
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cally wrote:

Go and sit your selfish self down. If he prioritizes his passport, its his life, not yours. You can go and play for Monaco if you like.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The rubbish you read on this site eh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Smh
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

airwolex wrote:What's the big deal about Monaco?
It is the money vs British Pali, not Monaco per se.

Tough call if you don't know the details of the Monaco deal.
Otherwise, Monaco has better weather, European footie and maybe better pay.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Kabalega wrote:

He will get the same if not more in Tottenham or even Leicester
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Prince wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

The Spurs are stacked up front. He might as well stay at City.

Leicester has no European footie.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Kabalega wrote:
Prince wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

The Spurs are stacked up front. He might as well stay at City.

Leicester has no European footie.
Stacked up front, they need a striker or they 5th
Oya back to the matter
open and close
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kabalega wrote:

Yes but the Lique One is lower profile, Monaco is notoriously inconsistent and finally they are a selling Club that play infront of a sparse crowd week in week out. Nothing special about them, there are at least 7 teams in the Prem that offer better overall.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

There's life after football. Quit thinking like a sissy!
Peter Obi For President 2023