Bayern Munich love

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
Bayern Munich love

Post by F360 »

I feel like Snoop Dogg up in here trying to find out

"Cyber Eagles ain't got no love for Bayern???" "Cyber Eagles ain't got no love for Bayern? And the Bundesliga?" "Y'all don't love them?"

"Well let it be known then"! :biggrin: :biggrin:

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,
While EPL sides are plodding through the transfer market, haggling over ridiculous prices and fees, Bayern are just moving like a thief in the night, like the smoothest of smooth operators as they get their transfers done, get great deals on players and have everything in place for the start of the season.

Show Bayern some love!

--------------------------------------------
F360
Egg
Egg
Re: Bayern Munich love

Post by F360 »

From adding Sule, Rudy, Gnabry, sealing Coman's deal, getting Tolisso and now James Rodriguez. Plus they are about to get rid of Douglas Costa for a tidy amount. Just solid moves.
They've made it a point not to burn bridges with other major teams like Real Madrid and that's why they can get James for a solid deal

while other Premier League sides are dealing with useless Swansea trying to tell teams that they won't sell Gylfi for less than 50 million.---Image

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Sanchez is their first choice. James is good consolation.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

F360 wrote:I feel like Snoop Dogg up in here trying to find out

"Cyber Eagles ain't got no love for Bayern???" "Cyber Eagles ain't got no love for Bayern? And the Bundesliga?" "Y'all don't love them?"

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,
While EPL sides are plodding through the transfer market, haggling over ridiculous prices and fees, Bayern are just moving like a thief in the night, like the smoothest of smooth operators as they get their transfers done, get great deals on players and have everything in place for the start of the season.

Show Bayern some love!
Some of these non EPL clubs are giving each other good players at reasonable transfer prices, but soon as an EPL team comes sniffing, they demand ridiculous amounts.
Madrid wanted 60million for Rodriguez but is now giving him to Bayern for a song.
They are behaving like an anti EPL cartel :biggrin:
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

benteke wrote:

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,

Show Bayern some love!
Some of these non EPL clubs are giving each other good players at reasonable transfer prices, but soon as an EPL team comes sniffing, they demand ridiculous amounts.
Madrid wanted 60million for Rodriguez but is now giving him to Bayern for a song.

Anti EPL cartel! :biggrin: :biggrin: I like that one.

But re. Madrid and Bayern, you know Bayern got James for that steal because of the Kroos deal they did with Madrid. Bayern didn't give Madrid much aggravation about the Kroos transfer and now Bayern came back to the table so Madrid reciprocated.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

felarey wrote:Sanchez is their first choice. James is good consolation.
But how did they manage to get James from RM that cheaply? Is there a conspiracy somewhere?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

F360 wrote:
benteke wrote:

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,

Show Bayern some love!

But re. Madrid and Bayern, you know Bayern got James for that steal because of the Kroos deal they did with Madrid. Bayern didn't give Madrid much aggravation about the Kroos transfer and now Bayern came back to the table so Madrid reciprocated.

So how come Arsenal didn't give Chelsea a good deal for Sanchez despite Cech?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

balo wrote:
F360 wrote:
benteke wrote:

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,

Show Bayern some love!

I guess Arsenal don't want to part ways with Sanchez where as Chelsea wanted to part ways with Cech and Madrid wanted to part ways with Ha-mez.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

F360 wrote:
balo wrote:
F360 wrote:
benteke wrote:

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,

Show Bayern some love!

I guess Arsenal don't want to part ways with Sanchez where as Chelsea wanted to part ways with Cech and Madrid wanted to part ways with Ha-mez.
They could have made good money selling him to Man U or Chelsea.

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

James Rodriguez (like Ozil) is a lazy player. As long as you have workhorses around him, he'll be reasonably effective else the dude sucks. He's just going to ride the bench unless his work rate improves drastically
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

felarey wrote:Sanchez is their first choice. James is good consolation.
Renato is most probably going on loan. Same as Serge. Rumenigge confirmed this the day before the James loan.

http://kwese.espn.com/football/story/31 ... rummenigge

James will become a starter. Ancelotti wanted him personally as confirmed by all parties and the best of James came under Don Carlo. I'm sad he left but he didn't fit into ZZ's plans.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

100%Naija wrote:James Rodriguez (like Ozil) is a lazy player. As long as you have workhorses around him, he'll be reasonably effective else the dude sucks. He's just going to ride the bench unless his work rate improves drastically
I don't know about lazy per se but I agree they are not the workhorses we like in modern day football. But he won't ride bench. That I'm sure of.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Shame about Renato ancelloti hasn't really given him a chance now he is being loaned out. Why are they selling Douglas Costa? :sad:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

100%Naija wrote:James Rodriguez (like Ozil) is a lazy player. As long as you have workhorses around him, he'll be reasonably effective else the dude sucks. He's just going to ride the bench unless his work rate improves drastically

So in summary, he's a typical and traditional #10. No surprises and NBD then.

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Samora Machel wrote:Shame about Renato ancelloti hasn't really given him a chance now he is being loaned out. Why are they selling Douglas Costa? :sad:

I believe after his 1st season with Bayern, Costa wanted a transfer to another big club I forget which one. Then when that didn't happen, he didn't have the best attitude last season.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

F360 wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Shame about Renato ancelloti hasn't really given him a chance now he is being loaned out. Why are they selling Douglas Costa? :sad:

I believe after his 1st season with Bayern, Costa wanted a transfer to another big club I forget which one. Then when that didn't happen, he didn't have the best attitude last season.
The Douglas Costa transfer caught me off guard as well. I still don't get it. Isn't Bayern one of the biggest clubs in the world? I mean, how much bigger a club did he need? Is Juventus bigger than Bayern?
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

F360 wrote:

So in summary, he's a typical and traditional #10. No surprises and NBD then.
I disagree, much less assists and more direct than a traditional #10 (like Özil)
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

green4life wrote:
F360 wrote:

The Douglas Costa transfer caught me off guard as well. I still don't get it. Isn't Bayern one of the biggest clubs in the world? I mean, how much bigger a club did he need? Is Juventus bigger than Bayern?
Costa is not good enough to be a starter for Bayern and he was unhappy with a substitute role.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

kofi86 wrote:
green4life wrote:
F360 wrote:

Costa is not good enough to be a starter for Bayern and he was unhappy with a substitute role.

Plus after his debut season with Bayern, he was feeling himself and likely got a big head thinking he didn't need to be coming off the bench for Robben or Ribery(when healthy).

scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

I really stopped giving much of a damn since they became a club with a huge appetite. All of a sudden I see bozo's walking the street with Bayern jerseys. That never happened at least 10 years ago. I once spotted a guy wearing a Bayern jersey and asked him whether he was a fan. He responded by saying yes, in addition to being a Man Utd fan. At that point, I was lost and assumed he was a recent follower of the sport.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

F360 wrote:
benteke wrote:

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,

Show Bayern some love!

Look how Juventus was demanding huge money for Bonucci from EPL teams, but now he joins AC Milan quite cheap :sneaky:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^He's 30, perhaps another three seasons at the upper standard, then he'll slow down faster than Bobby Valentino. Maybe. Black maybe.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

[/video]

BUT Seriously though,

Show Bayern some love!
:rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16