Mikel is back and fit

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mikel is back and fit

Post by Bigpokey24 »

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/13/mikel-ob ... ck-injury/

Super Eagles captain, John Obi Mikel, has expressed his delight to be back from injury, after he rejoined his Tianjin TEDA team-mates for the first time in three months on Wednesday.

TEDA take on Jiangsu Suning in a Chinese Super League game on Friday and Mikel is confident he can help turn around the poor form of his side.
The team has not recorded a win in their last five league games and are placed 13th in the CSL log with 14 points from 16 games, four points off the relegation zone.

“I’m back, back to Tianjin, my body and physical fitness has been restored, and now I feel better and better,” Mikel told Chinese daily sports.enorth.com.cn on Wednesday
I hope to work side by side with my teammates as soon as possible. “The team’s current situation is not good, but there are 14 rounds to play and there are a lot of points at stake. I spent several years at Chelsea and as an old player I have a lot of experience regarding this so I can help the team change the mentality and ideological aspects of the problem.

“We will start winning that’s no problem.”

Mikel’s last game was in their 2-0 victory over Chongqing Lifan in April.
hopefully Leon Balogun is back and fit
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
goldenera94
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel is back and fit

Post by goldenera94 »

Welcome back Capt Obi.
Goldenera94