ROHR THREATENS TO QUIT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR THREATENS TO QUIT

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/12/ro ... ff-ben-tv/

They want to bring in their assistant coaches and vet his list. .The battle for wc egunje is already on. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: ROHR THREATENS TO QUIT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let him go.....person wey chop beatens for house get mouth to talk. .. E for thank him stars say the goal post save am ....south Africa for score 5 vs SE ....wowo

I do not blame the nff...parading below par players like Awazie who cannot jump, Akpeyi who fears his own shadow and that simon who has no clue where the by line is
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/12/ro ... ff-ben-tv/

They want to bring in their assistant coaches and vet his list. .The battle for wc egunje is already on. :laugh:

The committee had long been emboldened to interfere as a good section of Nigerians (including some CE guys), and the Nigeria media had supported similar interferences under Keshi. Now, the committee feels it can do the same with Rohr after claims that his selection of players led to loss to South Africa. It is ridiculous. The NFF should let the coach work and not interfere with that work. After all the coach is the one that would be responsible for the results on the field.

However, quitting never solves a problem. Best move for Rohr is to simply ignore them and focus on his work. If the NFF wants then they should fire Rohr and be ready to have his penalty paid for.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Enugu II wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/12/ro ... ff-ben-tv/

The committee had long been emboldened to interfere as a good section of Nigerians (including some CE guys), and the Nigeria media had supported similar interferences under Keshi. Now, the committee feels it can do the same with Rohr after claims that his selection of players led to loss to South Africa. It is ridiculous. The NFF should let the coach work and not interfere with that work. After all the coach is the one that would be responsible for the results on the field.

However, quitting never solves a problem. Best move for Rohr is to simply ignore them and focus on his work. If the NFF wants then they should fire Rohr and be ready to have his penalty paid for.
It's very simple. If the FA force players on him then they too should be held accountable if the team doesn't perform. So any of them that forces a player on the team should be sacked if the player fu.cks up.

Pinnick spent years frustrating Keshi yet still has a job while Keshi was fired. He hired a clearly unfit Oliseh that ended up costing us another AFCON her Oliseh is gone while Pinnick is still waxing strong.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

It is disheartening that people can sit in the comfort of their offices and homes and feel that they know better than the coach who is directly working with players.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Trust those NFF nitwits to self destruct! They have just succeeded in filtering away the probable chance of qualifying comfortably from our Group for the WC in Russia. I weep for Nigeria!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

life is an experience. You learn from past mistakes. It like when you get rejected by the hottest babe in school. You reaccess things and change your tactics to make sure you succeed next time. We learn from our experience. If you refuse to learn then you have a serious problem.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote:life is an experience. You learn from past mistakes. It like when you get rejected by the hottest babe in school. You reaccess things and change your tactics to make sure you succeed next time. We learn from our experience. If you refuse to learn then you have a serious problem.
nah which babe you reject..CE wan know
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I don't think the Nigerian FA put coaches in their plans after all they don't plan too far ahead!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote:It is disheartening that people can sit in the comfort of their offices and homes and feel that they know better than the coach who is directly working with players.
...that's Nigeria. The corrupt Nigerians, you criticize them, they call you names, they ask you to come home and contribute. Idiots!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mcal wrote:
Enugu II wrote:It is disheartening that people can sit in the comfort of their offices and homes and feel that they know better than the coach who is directly working with players.
...that's Nigeria. The corrupt Nigerians, you criticize them, they call you names, they ask you to come home and contribute. Idiots!
dude shut it.. if you aren't aware them don do you tey tey, because you are like a bot... when it comes to any news your clueless brains see, your daft fingers would be the first to comment.. if dem don swear for you , why do you constantly spam CE with your Nigeria this and that... yes we got or read your cursed posts a while back, you do not need to constantly spam this forum about your ill feelings..my goodness
SuperEagles

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

After the shambolic performance against South Africa, what did Rohr expect? A round of applause and non-interference? If he did not know that the Super Eagles' manager's seat is hot, he should check the paths of past Nigerian managers. A phone call to Westerhof and even Oliseh will help him have a clearer idea of his job description and expectations of 180 million Nigerians(including close to 1 million armchair analysts and internet-certified coaches). He better comes correct with his next call-uplist and get a good result next game. A bad result against Cameroun in Uyo, and he will need to escape through the Camerounian border!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:After the shambolic performance against South Africa, what did Rohr expect? A round of applause and non-interference? If he did not know that the Super Eagles' manager's seat is hot, he should check the paths of past Nigerian managers. A phone call to Westerhof and even Oliseh will help him have a clearer idea of his job description and expectations of 180 million Nigerians(including close to 1 million armchair analysts and internet-certified coaches). He better comes correct with his next call-uplist and get a good result next game. A bad result against Cameroun in Uyo, and he will need to escape through the Camerounian border!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and na wetin you go do-am if him no escape from dat side of the border?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

odas, na that side of the border near pass. E no wan try reach Lagos. Boys go intercept am for road before he make am reach Onitsha :D .
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Obong wrote:After the shambolic performance against South Africa, what did Rohr expect? A round of applause and non-interference? If he did not know that the Super Eagles' manager's seat is hot, he should check the paths of past Nigerian managers. A phone call to Westerhof and even Oliseh will help him have a clearer idea of his job description and expectations of 180 million Nigerians(including close to 1 million armchair analysts and internet-certified coaches). He better comes correct with his next call-uplist and get a good result next game. A bad result against Cameroun in Uyo, and he will need to escape through the Camerounian border!
No one is saying he shouldn't be under pressure. That is no reason to force players on him.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

theYemster wrote:
No one is saying he shouldn't be under pressure. That is no reason to force players on him.
rubbish, so we can get to see Akpeyi, Simon, Awazie again?? abeg make we hear word
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

There are loads of mugus here who support interference when results are not going our way. I say under no circumstances should selection be made for the coach. It is a basic requirement of an advanced football ethos.

If you're not pleased with the coach, sack him but don't do his job for him
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fire Rohr now, and draft Yusuf..
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The stuff my ears have been hearing about the egunje racketeering going on with the national team since I have been on the ground is unbelievable.

Let me just say, there is an unofficial a pay as you play policy in place. Awon boys dey drop big time! Kai egunje don't spoil naija football.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

All this senseless panic after just one loss. Leave the man to select his squad in peace and then you can truly evaluate his performance. I see nothing good in the NFF meddling with team selection. What good has ever come out of NFF picking players? I do not trust the NFF to pick players on merit. What happens when the NFF force players on him that do not suit his system or desired pattern of play?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

olu wrote:All this senseless panic after just one loss. Leave the man to select his squad in peace and then you can truly evaluate his performance. I see nothing good in the NFF meddling with team selection. What good has ever come out of NFF picking players? I do not trust the NFF to pick players on merit. What happens when the NFF force players on him that do not suit his system or desired pattern of play?
Let me just say that the meddling has nothing to do with the results. The only thing the result has done is strengthen their meddling power. This is all about play as you pay!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote:The stuff my ears have been hearing about the egunje racketeering going on with the national team since I have been on the ground is unbelievable.

Let me just say, there is an unofficial a pay as you play policy in place. Awon boys dey drop big time! Kai egunje don't spoil naija football.
Are you saying Sir V is vindicated?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Tech Committee Member, Paul Bassey, responds.....
Eagles who lost to South Africa would be thrashed by Cameroon – NFF technical cttee chief
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/07/12/e ... tee-chief/
By admin - July 12, 2017199 0
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Kelechi Iheanacho (middle) up against Dean Furman (right) and Vilakazi (left) in an AFCON 2019 qualifier last month
A member of the NFF technical committee, Paul Bassey, has said Cameroon would have thrashed the Super Eagles who lost 2-0 at home to South Africa last month because Nigeria did not play their best players.

Nigeria will host African champions Cameroon on September 1 in Uyo with the return clash in Yaounde four days later as the 2018 World Cup qualifiers gather steam.

Bassey said the shock loss to South Africa was a rude awakening, which showed the Eagles have to play their best players against Cameroon in September to stand any chance if recording victory.

“If the team who played against South Africa was the team we would have played against Cameron, we would have been thrashed because against South Africa we did not field the best we had,” he argued.

“The coach admitted the team did not play well.

“But good enough we have seen we have to do more by the time we face Cameroon.”

Bassey also stoutly defended the role of the technical committee, insisting they do not meddle with the work of coach Gernot Rohr.

“The technical committee has something to offer. We contribute and over time the coaches have appreciated these contributions,” he said.

“We don’t have the power to change anything by the coach. We cannot tell the coach who to play. That is not done.

“The coach has the full responsibility on his list, he takes the final decision, we swim and sink with him.”