Spurs 2017/2018 Season: Levy fortifying Team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spurs 2017/2018 Season: Levy fortifying Team

Post by Its a Goal »

Pa Jimoh, it is time to open the season match thread. GET TO WORK MATE!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

On the transfer of Martial, that is pure comedy. Mourinho will not sell any player to Tottenham - Recall the Schneiderlein saga last season. Where is Morgan now sef? Then someone believes he will sell Martial. LOL!!!

A forward four of Martial, Eriksen, Alli and Kane - Son, Nkoudou, Sissoko and Lamela still need to fit in there somehow. Not going to happen!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Coach wrote:^But who's courting him? T'is well known he wants to move back North, who beyond Man Utd could afford the fee? Do they need him? Surely not with expensive misfit Luke Shaw still on the books...a swap deal perhaps?
Luke Shaw's wages are too high for him to come to Spurs. He should enjoy his 5.2mil pounds per year contract.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:On the transfer of Martial, that is pure comedy. Mourinho will not sell any player to Tottenham - Recall the Schneiderlein saga last season. Where is Morgan now sef? Then someone believes he will sell Martial. LOL!!!

A forward four of Martial, Eriksen, Alli and Kane - Son, Nkoudou, Sissoko and Lamela still need to fit in there somehow. Not going to happen!!
.organ is at Everton or something like that but he's left United
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Video of Onomah vs Colchester..
I am disappointed he has gone out on loan. A player I have watched since he was a kid. Also have to confess, I know people close to him, hence I also take a personal interest.
Love the guy I thought thiswould be his break through season.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Video of Onomah vs Colchester..
I am disappointed he has gone out on loan. A player I have watched since he was a kid. Also have to confess, I know people close to him, hence I also take a personal interest.
Love the guy I thought thiswould be his break through season.
Who was he going to displace? He's probably the heir apparent to Dxembele so he needs to be ready and that means getting game time, even if it's on loanbu
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Kyle Walker-Peters, he has won us three FA Cups & three Community Shields. That's more trophies than Tottenham have won since you were born.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:On the transfer of Martial, that is pure comedy. Mourinho will not sell any player to Tottenham - Recall the Schneiderlein saga last season. Where is Morgan now sef? Then someone believes he will sell Martial. LOL!!!

It baffles me a lot how little you know. Mourinho who does not have a problem selling to a rival, will then sell to a club that is beneath him. And ignoring the fact that Mourinho and Levy actually have a very strong relationship outside football.

The issue was simple, at the time Spurs came in for Schneiderlin, Mourinho was not willing to sell the kid because he needed him. By January when Schneiderlin was available, and United had decided to cut their loses, Tottenham did not come back in for him. They had moved on
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Serge Aurier reported by L'Equipe to be on the way to Spurs after personal terms agreed. Left to be seen how true.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Serge Aurier reported by L'Equipe to be on the way to Spurs after personal terms agreed. Left to be seen how true.

Doesn't he have issues with the U.K. HOME OFFICE? He wasn't even allowed to come to england to play for PSG vs Arsenal. If signed it's a mega coup for TOTO
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Serge Aurier reported by L'Equipe to be on the way to Spurs after personal terms agreed. Left to be seen how true.
Doesn't he have issues with the U.K. HOME OFFICE? He wasn't even allowed to come to england to play for PSG vs Arsenal. If signed it's a mega coup for TOTO
I'll take Danny Boy's advice and Google him :mrgreen:.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Spurs Striker, Janssen, purchasing a Chelsea jersey. :woot: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Looks like we have agreed to sign Davinson Sanchez from Ajax...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -with-ajax
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:Looks like we have agreed to sign Davinson Sanchez from Ajax...

We've agreed nothing until I see players wearing our kit
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: Looks like we have agreed to sign Davinson Sanchez from Ajax...

KPOM!!! No point getting carried away as we know some scum will try to hijack the deal at the last minute.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: Looks like we have agreed to sign Davinson Sanchez from Ajax...

KPOM!!! No point getting carried away as we know some scum will try to hijack the deal at the last minute.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tottenham are closing in on the signing of defender Davinson Sanchez from Ajax in a reported club record £42m deal.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40978395
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Good buy. The kid has shown traits of a future great. Spurs has doing doing some serious work on Ajax's players over the years.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Welcome Sanchez. I pray your stay with Spurs will lead the great successes for both you and the club. COYS
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he played very well vs united a few months back
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

platinum wrote:Good buy. The kid has shown traits of a future great. Spurs has doing doing some serious work on Ajax's players over the years.
Good buy indeed. :thumbs:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I think Poch might just have improved on Walker and managed to lower the average age of the team as well. :clap: