Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 11947
anointed wrote:
Abeg leave JJ alone. Spain whacked Brazil 11-3 today.

Ouch, thats a goal every 2.8 minutes as they played 30 minutes. Kai thats awful... :D

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 36549
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Spain and other sides featured recently retired players while the average Nigerian player has been out of the game for close to 15 years. The fact that the Nigerian team did this well is a miracle. Rufai had to go off after spraining his wrist from a bulala from Salgado. Body no be firewood. Watching this was painful

Add on top the major age cutting this generation of players used to do, Yakubu is the only one that could somewhat keep up lol.

Thus what you are saying is our players are "probably" 100 years old - eh?


:rotf: Nah not that old, but look at Uche bobo moving around like a 60 year old :rotf:

Trust me you dont have to be old to move like a 60 year old...years of knocks and injuries have a way of almost crippling you after retirement.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 32949
Location: Land of the Terrapins
chuks69 wrote:
When I saw Rufai in the list, I knew we would be in for a basket of gaol harvest...Why Jay Jay didn't select Ike Shorunmu or Alloy Agu, baffles me..


Rufai was actually one of our better players lol

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 2576
chuks69 wrote:
When I saw Rufai in the list, I knew we would be in for a basket of gaol harvest...Why Jay Jay didn't select Ike Shorunmu or Alloy Agu, baffles me..


Are you saying players were made to "drop"?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 38657
Cellular wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Spain and other sides featured recently retired players while the average Nigerian player has been out of the game for close to 15 years. The fact that the Nigerian team did this well is a miracle. Rufai had to go off after spraining his wrist from a bulala from Salgado. Body no be firewood. Watching this was painful


50 sontin year olds against 30 sontin year old.

Unless na draft or ludo... the 30 sontin year old will always win.


So why did JJ take Nigeria there? Didn't he know he was 60?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 2576
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Spain and other sides featured recently retired players while the average Nigerian player has been out of the game for close to 15 years. The fact that the Nigerian team did this well is a miracle. Rufai had to go off after spraining his wrist from a bulala from Salgado. Body no be firewood. Watching this was painful


50 sontin year olds against 30 sontin year old.

Unless na draft or ludo... the 30 sontin year old will always win.


So why did JJ take Nigeria there? Didn't he know he was 60?


He wanted Yobo to have a chance to not be the slowest person on defense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69421
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Giant of Africa

More like the Disgrace of Africa

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 28159
Meanwhile, we need to find a tune that will define our football, Every time the Brazilian players enter na with that Black Eye Pea song, using only the beat even me sef wan tap soccer when they enter, They played some song, I would have wanted DBANG Oliver twist or something


_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37486
tfco wrote:
Giant of Africa

More like the Disgrace of Africa


Giant disgrace.

Every African will be given a Nigerian passport from now on. New decree passed last weekend in secret AU meeting. You are Nigerian so lock it up and get to work.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5688
tfco wrote:
Giant of Africa

More like the Disgrace of Africa


Ghana will redeem Africa's image, which was seriously damaged by Naija, at the next tourney

Ghana legend Abedi Pele and Anthony Yeboah have been named together with four other players to represent Ghana at this year's Star Sixes Legends Tournament in London.
Pele and Yeboah will be joined by former Bayern Munich defender Samuel Osei Kuffour and former Juventus midfielder Stephen Appiah.
The others are John Paintsil and Joe Carr.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/abedi-pele-to ... tournament

_________________
Naija to miss Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Bing [Bot], EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], niyi, Odas and 77 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group