Asisat Oshoala Donates Bus to Previous Club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Asisat Oshoala Donates Bus to Previous Club

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have a curious question , but why Asi dey always dress like bobo.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Awesome!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote:
Kako wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:...nice thought. But this hi-ace bus been around naija football scene since the 1970s

this particular one she donated?
mcal too like to chop stone and leave rice :taunt:
...i know. I remember back in days Rangers International players squeezing into this hi-ace bus and we go crowd around trying to touch them. Shook hands with lanky left winger Stanley Okoronkwo :thumbs:
You are such a butterfly; this is a ford van not a Toyota hiace . And you lied too. Rangers Never used a Hiace either . They used a coaster.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

jette1 wrote:
mcal wrote:
Kako wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:...nice thought. But this hi-ace bus been around naija football scene since the 1970s

this particular one she donated?
mcal too like to chop stone and leave rice :taunt:
...i know. I remember back in days Rangers International players squeezing into this hi-ace bus and we go crowd around trying to touch them. Shook hands with lanky left winger Stanley Okoronkwo :thumbs:
You are such a butterfly; this is a ford van not a Toyota hiace . And you lied too. Rangers Never used a Hiace either . They used a coaster.
...all are look-alike...toyota, diahatsu, nissan, all from Japan.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I have a curious question , but why Asi dey always dress like bobo.
Put a question mark next time. That's a stupid question btw.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kolinzo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I have a curious question , but why Asi dey always dress like bobo.
its a legit question; it's a purposive behavior to either look feminine or masculine
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
its a legit question; it's a purposive behavior to either look feminine or masculine
But what difference would the answer make? The girl should and dresses however she likes.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics