Sadiq Umar inspires |Roma to Victory

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sadiq Umar inspires |Roma to Victory

Post by smartbrother »

http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4392/gha ... to-victory

The Nigeria U23 international, on as a second half substitute, helped propel his side over their Czech counterpart in a tune-up encounter

Second half substitute, Sadiq Umar was the matchwinner for Roma as they defeated Slovacko 1-0 in a friendly encounter on Friday.

Umar was introduced before the restart of the tie- as one of the four half-time changes made by Eusebio Di Francesco - after the first half had ended in a goalless situation.

The youngster lit up the Pinzolo training ground with a near post finish off a Bruno Peres assist in the 77th minute to hand the Yellow and Reds a victory over Stanislav Levý's men.
With Roma entering the post-Francesco Totti era, the 20-year-old Olympics Bronze medallist - who spent last season on loan at Bologna - will be hoping to use the pre-season to remind the selectors at the Italian capital outfit of his abilities.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sadiq Umar inspires |Roma to Victory

Post by smartbrother »

goal @ 1:12

[/video]

Utterly insane decision to invite Usimehn to the SE ahead of this chap. Umar's injury problems notwithstanding
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nura also made the pre season team to tour the us. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

He is not good enough. Not yet anyway. Osimhen is miles ahead of him.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nura also made the pre season team to tour the us. :thumb:`
Excellent news! I was checking for him in the Sadiq video.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

smartbrother wrote:goal @ 1:12

[/video]

Utterly insane decision to invite Usimehn to the SE ahead of this chap. Umar's injury problems notwithstanding
Sadiq hardly played any football last season on loan at Bologna due to injury.
I am happy
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Sadiq should be in the next SE list, Don't know why Rohr is mad daft but Imoh deserves to be in SE too, he is surely better than super junk Simon Moses
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Sadiq probably won't be invited by Rohr till he starts featuring for his club. He got very little playing time at Bologna last season, so don't think there should be any hurry to invite him till he gets more games for his club.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

olu wrote:Sadiq probably won't be invited by Rohr till he starts featuring for his club. [/size=150]He got very little playing time at Bologna last season,[/size] so don't think there should be any hurry to invite him till he gets more games for his club.
Exactly! Unlike Osimhen at Wolfsburg...
Personally, don't know if he deserves an invitation but that's not a valid reason.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

just wasted 3 minutes of my valuable time on crap
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."