Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
Would that second goal (a penalty) be deemed a good goal?


_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Last edited by anointed on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31088
Location: Somewhere
You mean "experts", not "expats" (as in expatriates)?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You mean "experts", not "expats" (as in expatriates)?

You are right. Thanks for the correction.

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69492
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You mean "experts", not "expats" (as in expatriates)?

You are right. Thanks for the correction.


smh.

i will abstain from this thread until you change the title

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You mean "experts", not "expats" (as in expatriates)?

You are right. Thanks for the correction.


smh.

i will abstain from this thread until you change the title


And what have you just done? You have successfully abstained from the thread, right?

That's how you always come short. In any case, if you learn to correct the way Chief did/does, you are likely to unusually or for once walk tall here despite your smaller than small stout stature.

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 9471
No way. When the PK taker strikes the ball, he cannot touch it a second time until and unless the ball has touched another player.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 11419
Location: Here
wiseone wrote:
No way. When the PK taker strikes the ball, he cannot touch it a second time until and unless the ball has touched another player.

I agree.
Looks like the ref counted it as a deflection from the way the ball ricocheted off the crossbar and the player's head. But in slo-mo it looks like the player targeted the header.

All the other goals were legit though.

_________________
"Our semi-final victory against Nigeria (won 2-1) in the 1978 AFCON tournament in Kumasi is one of the best games I will remember for the rest of my life.
I remember very well every minute of that game where Phillip Omondi and Godfrey Kisitu scored and I was in the goal posts." -Paul Ssali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69492
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You mean "experts", not "expats" (as in expatriates)?

You are right. Thanks for the correction.


smh.

i will abstain from this thread until you change the title


And what have you just done? You have successfully abstained from the thread, right?

That's how you always come short. In any case, if you learn to correct the way Chief did/does, you are likely to unusually or for once walk tall here despite your smaller than small stout stature.


roundabout

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], GG of G, Google [Bot], rafflick and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group