Kanu Offers To Help Convince Enyeama To Return To Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kanu Offers To Help Convince Enyeama To Return To Eagles

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Dammy wrote:[quote="bully12"]Honestly I blame Keshi for this mess. He was the coach long enough to have found a capable replacement for Enyema but he was stupidly and depravingly parading incompetent Agbim. It took Oliseh nothing to find a good substitute for Enyema. This fool that call himself Rohr is following the footsteps of Keshi, He has been in the job for over year yet no substantial replacement has been found for Ikeme in spite of Ikeme's inconsistency due to injuries . Rohr is not a very serious coach he loves to rely on players already on the team before his tenure started. He has never introduced any new player into his team ,,He is definitely too conservative for my liking. He is not oblivious of the menace in the goal keeping position and yet he has done practically nothing to ameliorate the situation ..
You better not let the enablers on this forum get on your case and try to drive you out for stating the obvious.[/quote]

Dammy, na wa for this your comment o. Pure sentiments and bias. Shame that some of us blame the late Keshi for everything wrong with the Eagles.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Dammy wrote:[quote="bully12"]Honestly I blame Keshi for this mess. He was the coach long enough to have found a capable replacement for Enyema but he was stupidly and depravingly parading incompetent Agbim. It took Oliseh nothing to find a good substitute for Enyema. This fool that call himself Rohr is following the footsteps of Keshi, He has been in the job for over year yet no substantial replacement has been found for Ikeme in spite of Ikeme's inconsistency due to injuries . Rohr is not a very serious coach he loves to rely on players already on the team before his tenure started. He has never introduced any new player into his team ,,He is definitely too conservative for my liking. He is not oblivious of the menace in the goal keeping position and yet he has done practically nothing to ameliorate the situation ..
You better not let the enablers on this forum get on your case and try to drive you out for stating the obvious.

Dammy, na wa for this your comment o. Pure sentiments and bias. Shame that some of us blame the late Keshi for everything wrong with the Eagles.[/quote]

My bro, I do not have any sentiments, I am just being factual. Carl Ikeme was available for Nigeria for many years yet Keshi ignored him in favor of Agbim. Oliseh's first act as SE coach was to invite Ikeme and the rest is history. So where is the sentiment?
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You better not let the enablers on this forum get on your case and try to drive you out for stating the obvious.

Dammy, na wa for this your comment o. Pure sentiments and bias. Shame that some of us blame the late Keshi for everything wrong with the Eagles.
My bro, I do not have any sentiments, I am just being factual. Carl Ikeme was available for Nigeria for many years yet Keshi ignored him in favor of Agbim. Oliseh's first act as SE coach was to invite Ikeme and the rest is history. So where is the sentiment?
I'm wondering what is the "rest of the history" you speak of? Carl was Oliseh's first choice, so Oliseh still didn't build up the GK position with viable alternatives in case Carl was not available (as we have now). So what exactly did Oliseh do differently?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Between 2011 and 2015, when Keshi was in charge of the SE, I guess Ikeme was not available for SE selection. Oliseh just stumbled on him.
I'm wondering what is the "rest of the history" you speak of? Carl was Oliseh's first choice, so Oliseh still didn't build up the GK position with viable alternatives in case Carl was not available (as we have now). So what exactly did Oliseh do differently?
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Between 2011 and 2015, when Keshi was in charge of the SE, I guess Ikeme was not available for SE selection. Oliseh just stumbled on him.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:Between 2011 and 2015, when Keshi was in charge of the SE, I guess Ikeme was not available for SE selection. Oliseh just stumbled on him.
How would that have changed the situation that we are in now? Ikeme remains unavailable... There is no depth in our GK positions and hasn't been for a long while, its why we had to call a retired Rufai in 1998. Its completely unfair to say our GK issues are the fault of one NT coach, we are not like Cameroon blessed with lots of GKs, its not one person's fault. Oliseh also had no viable alternative if Ikeme was not available, and I wouldn't blame him for that either.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

AT THIS RATE...

...Cameroon's strategy is becoming vey simple: shoot anywhere within 40 yards.
Bell
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bell wrote:AT THIS RATE...

...Cameroon's strategy is becoming vey simple: shoot anywhere within 40 yards.
Bell
... and one of such shots will definitely be a goal for them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.