Ogu and Nwakaeme(x2) hang

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ogu and Nwakaeme(x2) hang

Post by platinum »

For Hapoel Beer Sheva away in Budapest in today's UCL qualifier.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... index.html
MATCH SUMMARY

*Hapoel hold off Honvéd fightback to progress
*Early goals from Ogu and Nwakaeme move visitors 4-1 up on aggregate
*Nwakaeme's fine solo effort puts tie beyond doubt
*Israeli side play Ludogorets in third qualifying round
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ogu and Nwakaeme(x2) hang

Post by Gotti »

Watching that Nwakaeme dude during last season's Europa Cup, he was definitely better than Daddy Simon....
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ogu is the new oruma. He can't get no respect no matter what he does, Oruma lived in the shadows of JJ for yrs and never got the chances he deserved. Ogu has been overshadowed by Mikel and now he has Ndidi to fight off even though he's better for se DM than Ndidi is today.

F&$ it. A mf of Mikel,ogu and Ndidi might be the wa to beat cameroun with Moses,nacho and success up front. It's a tough physical lineup that's can go blow for with cameroun.

Well done john ogu :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Ogu is the new oruma. He can't get no respect no matter what he does, Oruma lived in the shadows of JJ for yrs and never got the chances he deserved. Ogu has been overshadowed by Mikel and now he has Ndidi to fight off even though he's better for se DM than Ndidi is today.

F&$ it. A mf of Mikel,ogu and Ndidi might be the wa to beat cameroun with Moses,nacho and success up front. It's a tough physical lineup that's can go blow for with cameroun.

I agree but competing against Jay jay wouldn't have been for Oruma!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nwakaeme hangs again today. His club beat ludogorets 2-0 in first leg of 3rd round ucl knockout....looks like they'll make it into the big dance
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Ogu is the new oruma. He can't get no respect no matter what he does, Oruma lived in the shadows of JJ for yrs and never got the chances he deserved. Ogu has been overshadowed by Mikel and now he has Ndidi to fight off even though he's better for se DM than Ndidi is today.

Oruma was better. We would have won at least 3 ANCs with him as the playmaker. He was an effective player while others (name withheld) were not.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

platinum wrote:Nwakaeme hangs again today. His club beat ludogorets 2-0 in first leg of 3rd round ucl knockout....looks like they'll make it into the big dance
If they do I think will be pushing rohr to start for SE.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
platinum wrote:Nwakaeme hangs again today. His club beat ludogorets 2-0 in first leg of 3rd round ucl knockout....looks like they'll make it into the big dance
If they do I think will be pushing rohr to start for SE.
Or at least get into the squad...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL