Manchester City 2017/18- Yaya, Adarabioyo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
Manchester City 2017/18- Yaya, Adarabioyo

Post by F360 »

Couldn't think of where to post this so I had to start a Man City thread.

Tosin Adarabioyo says he has never been approached by Nigeria about representing them. Not sure if he meant at all levels or just National team. He didnt say he wanted to focus on his club career or another excuse. He just said he hadn't heard from Nigeria when I asked what country he'd want to play for.

Yaya is a true pro. I saw him talk to reporters, didn't brush any off. Sign autographs for EVERY SINGLE FAN that wanted an autograph. Took pictures with everyone that asked him for a photo after the game. While several other young and old City fans were doing "big man" and didn't want to stop for anything.

Yaya mentioned that he will never play for CIV again. The guy is legit sensitive though. He's got some sensitive feelings (as evidenced by the birthday cake stuff). Anyway he feels hurt by CIV. He said even if they make the World Cup, he won't want to play for them.

--------------------------------------------
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester City 2017/18- Yaya, Adarabioyo

Post by Dammy »

F360 wrote:Couldn't think of where to post this so I had to start a Man City thread.

Tosin Adarabioyo says he has never been approached by Nigeria about representing them. Not sure if he meant at all levels or just National team. He didnt say he wanted to focus on his club career or another excuse. He just said he hadn't heard from Nigeria when I asked what country he'd want to play for.

Yaya is a true pro. I saw him talk to reporters, didn't brush any off. Sign autographs for EVERY SINGLE FAN that wanted an autograph. Took pictures with everyone that asked him for a photo after the game. While several other young and old City fans were doing "big man" and didn't want to stop for anything.

Yaya mentioned that he will never play for CIV again. The guy is legit sensitive though. He's got some sensitive feelings (as evidenced by the birthday cake stuff). Anyway he feels hurt by CIV. He said even if they make the World Cup, he won't want to play for them.

Good work bro, the ball is now in the NFF's court.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

F360 wrote:Couldn't think of where to post this so I had to start a Man City thread.

F360...why don't you make these encounters into semi-formal interviews for CE?
Esp with the Nigerians.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Mendy may have joined City for 52MP.
Pep means business.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Not surprised @Adarabioyo. Heard similar story from Fikayo Tomori' s dad and brought it here. Today he's an U20 WC champion. We are well on track to repeat another David Alaba scenario. Dunno how hard it can be to make the initial contact and present the option even if the player never gets called.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

balo wrote:Mendy may have joined City for 52MP.
Pep means business.
At what cost? Even SIASIA can win the epl with $400m worth of players
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
balo wrote:Mendy may have joined City for 52MP.
Pep means business.
At what cost? Even SIASIA can win the epl with $400m worth of players
And you assumed city will win the league come May?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And Danillo, 20 odd million pound stunt double. One can only wonder what Guardiola intends tactically, where do they all fit in? Some pricey players will be sitting not so prettily on the bench. Or perhaps relentless rotation, the perpetual motion that brought dizziness, disarray and on myriad occasions, disgrace. The last two league winners have both shared the common theme of consecutive unchanged sides. #Lessontobelearnt
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

felarey wrote:Not surprised @Adarabioyo. Heard similar story from Fikayo Tomori' s dad and brought it here. Today he's an U20 WC champion. We are well on track to repeat another David Alaba scenario. Dunno how hard it can be to make the initial contact and present the option even if the player never gets called.

Word about Tomori?? I didn't know his folks had mentioned that they were waiting to hear from Naija but never did. Hmm.
Damunk wrote:

F360...why don't you make these encounters into semi-formal interviews for CE?
Esp with the Nigerians.
Ah I never really thought about that, re. interviews for CE. Not a bad idea but for now it will probably go on Kwese ESPN/ESPN Africa if y'all would like to show them(and me :biggrin: ) some love by reading it on there.

--------------------------------------------