Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 3 FT. ( China friendly )

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 0 (friendly Streaming live on youtu

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:brilliant goal by Willian. Chelsea had been dominating

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 1 (friendly Streaming live on youtu

Post by danfo driver »

AreaDaddy wrote:2-0 na wah

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 2 (friendly Streaming live on youtu

Post by danfo driver »

tunde72 wrote:Nearly 3

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 1 (friendly Streaming live on youtu

Post by danfo driver »

amafolas wrote:
balo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:this Chelsea sef...what part of "friendly" don't they understand? dem wan disgrace us? :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Conte is the coach. Dude is all too serious about any game. You can hear his voice in the background shouting instructions.
The difference in intensity between both sides is very obvious. Can somebody remind Chelsea this is a friendly oh, not a cup final
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Losers! You guys get on a pitch and you dont understand the sole objective is ALWAYS TO WIN! smh... begging saying "its a friendly." :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 2 (friendly live stream on youtube)

Post by danfo driver »

amafolas wrote:
Cito wrote:BFG is totally gassed.
yup..he was totally not prepared for the seriousnesss with which Chelsea is taking this game.
Then he should be sold IMMEDIATELY! That should tell you all you need to know about the player. But hey! Its Arsenal.. they dont take football seriously.. if its to count money now, they will be shinning eye. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 2 ( Live stream on youtube)

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:We got away in the 1st half vs Bayern with slack defending, poor team shape & lack of balance.
With this formation we shouldn't be so open like we were playing exhibition basketball. The 2 midfielders in front of the backline must be
a shield 1st.
When you play Xhaka & Ramsey as your 2 - you don't have a real athlete - i still will prefer Oxlade as a midfielder with the ability to run at their DM - get a new FB/WB to compete & back up Hector.
If we don't sort our shape out - it'll be a cricket score - we're reacting not proactive.
I am going to watch this game now... and if its the same thing I saw against Bayern, then you guys should be very very worried. Bayern should have scored 8-9 in that first half... If its the same, then you guys are in big trouble
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

AreaDaddy wrote:They have allowed him Giroud on, Lacazete off
Una world footballer of the year no score today? i thought Waffi promised us that he is the bees knees? And that he is better than Lukaku and Sanchez? If na to score against Sidney Toto FC of Alimosho, ehennnn!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:3 kondo. Batman. Whose ankle did Alonso break there?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Chelsea 3 FT. ( China friendly )

Post by realtrouble »

They will tell don't worry it's still preseason. This team is hopeless against better opposition
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:This game doesnt show the Arsenal squad in a good light. Yet to see justification for Ozil being on over 250k per week.

Like I told them, it will be criminal to give a loser that salary! criminal!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

thecassette no score PK today :lol: :lol: :lol: waste..usless club go dey play 3 at the back..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cristao II wrote:This game doesnt show the Arsenal squad in a good light. Yet to see justification for Ozil being on over 250k per week.
I hate talking about the money issues because it's filled with uneducated opinions but I will add my bit by saying I mainly agree with you. I'm not sure how much the highest paid Arsenal player makes now but Ozil isn't worth more than 25K weekly better than that man and on the basis of last season certainly not worth more than the Chilean.

The convoluting issue is Alexis and Ozil keep making noises about moving elsewhere and getting paid what they want (i believe if a sportsman can extract maximum from any employer, he should) and they see what their mates in the big clubs earn, they demand Arsenal changes it's wage structure which is something Arsenal seems willing to do.

If I were Arsenal, I would sell both players and build a stronger TEAM from the proceeds but as you know, it's not easy to do that and it takes time.
Agreed. I tell myself though that this is preseason. Perhaps Wenger doesnt want to play his hand. Loic Remy is one of the most disappointing forwards I have seen in the EPL.
Bro, you have to know how to analyze pre-season. Trust me. Look at all the top teams who have had horrendous seasons?? Look at their pre-season and you will definitely see why they had bad seasons (Chelsea 2 years ago, as a good example).

As someone said, "a great performance in pre-season means nothing. A terrible performance in pre-season means everything."

I am going to watch this match and if its the same as the Bayern match, Arsenal fans should be very worried.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gooner1 wrote:
Thunder wrote:Bayern lost 0-4 to Milan, Arsenal lost 0-3 to Chelsea, one can only hope it's preseason.
....keep telling yourself that......wenger will struggle this season
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The man is a disciple of the Emperor, Waffi, what do you expect?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Coming out with the right level of intensity and seriousness during preseason are key to carrying over to the season. The win/ loss record is unimportant for me. What I look for is the team performance, individual performances of the fringe players and overall zeal /hunger of the unit. This is not a time to play. This is when professionals lay the ground work for their ambitions.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assnal CE spamming fans...una spamming thread don reach 42 pages :rotf: :rotf: nor too stresss una go win emirates cup and then FA cup and struggle to try 4th..then una go rinse repeat another spamming escapade ...bunch on ice block heads
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SEE HOW THE MIDfield moved so smoothly without the donkey Matic
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life wrote:Coming out with the right level of intensity and seriousness during preseason are key to carrying over to the season. The win/ loss record is unimportant for me. What I look for is the team performance, individual performances of the fringe players and overall zeal /hunger of the unit. This is not a time to play. This is when professionals lay the ground work for their ambitions.
Na the koko be that. Conte is already charting what the team will look like for the season. Football business is serious business.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The team is all but set, but There should be backups or competition for Moses and Alonso( or will Rudei /Azpi be his back up for that position?) I am hoping Cahill chops the bench
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Coming out with the right level of intensity and seriousness during preseason are key to carrying over to the season. The win/ loss record is unimportant for me. What I look for is the team performance, individual performances of the fringe players and overall zeal /hunger of the unit. This is not a time to play. This is when professionals lay the ground work for their ambitions.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

When you read the words of a fan who has enjoyed success and knows what success is all about, you can tell the difference between that fan and an Arsenal fan. "its just pre-season!" :lol: :lol: :lol: LOSERS!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so far i see United and Chelsea as title favorites
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Pedro stays behind in Beijing and will join the rest of the team in Singapore tomorrow.

I hope he is alright.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:so far i see United and Chelsea as title favorites

:D
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:so far i see United and Chelsea as title favorites

:D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx