USA 2 COSTA RICA 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
USA 2 COSTA RICA 0

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Fun game to watch,It's a down to fitness now.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA 1 COSTA RICA 0

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Goal!! Dempsey fk, ties for highest US goal scorer ever. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: USA 2 COSTA RICA 0

Post by King Futcha »

Now that Bruce the Great is back, there is no stopping us. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...USA v Jamaica final, this Wednesday @ 9 pm eastern. Gonna be interesting.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

CONCACRAP cup. The only continental tourney that is always hosted by the same country. Made up of useless teams such as Jamaica, Martinique, Guadalupe and of course usa. Some of these "countries" are not even countries. What a joke.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote:CONCACRAP cup. The only continental tourney that is always hosted by the same country. Made up of useless teams such as Jamaica, Martinique, Guadalupe and of course usa. Some of these "countries" are not even countries. What a joke.
...when Nigeria played tiny nobody-Lesotho were they a "country"?
Yet they stifled the might giant of Africa.
US has the resources to host this tournament and all countries involved support the idea.
Heck, even Mexico play their national team friendlies in the USA, do you know why?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote:...USA v Jamaica final, this Wednesday @ 9 pm eastern. Gonna be interesting.
I will be watching. Loved the finish in Mex v Jamaica game last night.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am glad that Nigeria is not a member of Concacrap. Talk about utter rubbish. Only one nation get the right to host the tournament. This is like saying only England will host the Euros or only China will host the Asian cup. Every nation deserve development not only the US.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

mcal wrote:
bret- hart wrote:CONCACRAP cup. The only continental tourney that is always hosted by the same country. Made up of useless teams such as Jamaica, Martinique, Guadalupe and of course usa. Some of these "countries" are not even countries. What a joke.
US has the resources to host this tournament and all countries involved support the idea.
Heck, even Mexico play their national team friendlies in the USA, do you know why?

I see you are smoking Queen Futcha's expired weed. Lesotho is a real country. more so than half the "countries" in that useless confederation called CONCACRAP. Why is it that only USA gets to host every fuuking time?Why cant Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad, Costa Rica host it instead of the same country all the time? Unless your football confederation isn't really a confederation. WAFU looks more legit than that rubbish calledCONCACRAP. Here is a hint. Merge with COMMENBAL. Afterall, you are technically in the same continent unless you are scared that USA wont smell a WC in 50 years should they have to scrap with Brazil, Argentina and Chile every 4 years for a WC berth.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote:
mcal wrote:

I see you are smoking Queen Futcha's expired weed. Lesotho is a real country. more so than half the "countries" in that useless confederation called CONCACRAP. Why is it that only USA gets to host every fuuking time?Why cant Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad, Costa Rica host it instead of the same country all the time? Unless your football confederation isn't really a confederation. WAFU looks more legit than that rubbish calledCONCACRAP. Here is a hint. Merge with COMMENBAL. Afterall, you are technically in the same continent unless you are scared that USA wont smell a WC in 50 years should they have to scrap with Brazil, Argentina and Chile every 4 years for a WC berth.
...WAFU is legit, yet no one around the world hears about it. Btw, French Guiana, Martinique, Cuba, Curacao, Nicaragua, all will beat Lesotho with their team Cs.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Mcal those fake countries ain't beating no CAF team so just stop

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ashewo, you can't even beat not DR, Congo, not DR, Congo, would not qualify for the hex.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

CONCACAF is just one tough region. USA is really trying the hardest to build soccer in this country and at this point I am more than impressed. USA vs JAM should be a helele of a game. That Jamaican goalie is making a statement!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gold cup is the worst continental competition in terms of quality especially this edition. It was a who in who in inept football for most of the games. I wish they would play their first team all the time to make it easy watch.
Mexico has their 2nd/3rd team.
USA , the same thing.
Jamaica , their MLS all star.
Canada is crap every day and twice on sunday. They even drew or lost to Mauritania not too long ago.
CostaRica, I dont know what happened to the team.
Honduras, terrible.
And the rest are just some colonies(Not Countries) which little population.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cito wrote:Gold cup is the worst continental competition in terms of quality especially this edition. It was a who in who in inept football for most of the games. I wish they would play their first team all the time to make it easy watch.
Mexico has their 2nd/3rd team.
USA , the same thing.
Jamaica , their MLS all star.
Canada is crap every day and twice on sunday. They even drew or lost to Mauritania not too long ago.
CostaRica, I dont know what happened to the team.
Honduras, terrible.
And the rest are just some colonies(Not Countries) which little population.
...the reason why this year gold cup is so, 'everyone have eye on Russia 2018 qualification' as top most. Right after last qualification matches USA send their top players home. Mexico retained theirs for confed in Russia.
Same with the rest of the teams.
But note the smaller nations like Curacao, French Guiana, Martinique, etc had good teams, remember many of French and Dutch black players come from there, the Caribbean.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ohenhen1 wrote:I am glad that Nigeria is not a member of Concacrap. Talk about utter rubbish. Only one nation get the right to host the tournament. This is like saying only England will host the Euros or only China will host the Asian cup. Every nation deserve development not only the US.
...may never be, and will never be. When you are known pariah who want to associate with you? We are lucky fellow African nations dey gree to play us sef, years ago it use to be an honor to play against the SE :biggrin: