Barca vs Madrid (3-2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: BAYERN VS CHELSEA 3-1

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
balo wrote:Batshuayi again. 3 - 2.

The guy is having a great off-season.
From what I'm seeing, goal or not, the guy is pretty useless and disrupts you guys play almost every time he touches the ball :rotf:

LOL. You would feel that way too if your manager keeps searching for options instead of sticking with you.
Conte really no like the bobo, also i heard Conte wants to get Lorente
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
balo wrote:Batshuayi again. 3 - 2.

The guy is having a great off-season.
From what I'm seeing, goal or not, the guy is pretty useless and disrupts you guys play almost every time he touches the ball :rotf:

LOL. You would feel that way too if your manager keeps searching for options instead of sticking with you.
Conte really no like the bobo, also i heard Conte wants to get Lorente
I no blame Conte, the bobo is pretty bad to be a Chelsea player, basic hold up play (trapping and passing) don pass hin level sef :oops: He's full of industry though, he'll keep jogging, running around and showing for the ball, but the quality seems to be lacking...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: BAYERN VS CHELSEA 3-2

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he is 23 though, but i think Chelsea overpaid for him
SuperEagles

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:#FireConteNow
How old are you?
who the heck are you? this bot sef get heart to even quote or question me.. dem really swaer for you or what? let this be the first and last time you open your mouth to ask me a daft question because of a foreign club or oyinbo manager..
Lol
I give up
You are indeed a lost cause
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ceejay22 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:#FireConteNow
How old are you?
who the heck are you? this bot sef get heart to even quote or question me.. dem really swaer for you or what? let this be the first and last time you open your mouth to ask me a daft question because of a foreign club or oyinbo manager..
Lol
I give up
You are indeed a lost cause
going forward, raise your hand before you ask a question
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:That was a $#% show from Chelsea. It's pre season but by gosh we were out classed for long stretches!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a feeling that many of you will be shocked this season. You were away from the CL for one season. You spent that season beating sh1t teams like Arsenal, West Brom and Burnley. Perhaps you didnt watch the CL, also, so you forgot how quality football looks like. Welcome back to the CL. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bayern started pre-season on July 1st...our guys returned to camp on July 10th...just saying..
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:That was a $#% show from Chelsea. It's pre season but by gosh we were out classed for long stretches!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a feeling that many of you will be shocked this season. You were away from the CL for one season. You spent that season beating sh1t teams like Arsenal, West Brom and Burnley. Perhaps you didnt watch the CL, also, so you forgot how quality football looks like. Welcome back to the CL. :lol:
of course..Einstein..Chelsea has never won the EPL while playing in CL before.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Danfo the CE troll..what a daft comment..is this the first time chelsea plays in europe ..smh ..kai what a tool :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Danfo the CE troll..what a daft comment..is this the first time chelsea plays in europe ..smh ..kai what a tool :rotf:
It is NOT the first time CONTE plays in Europe. Go and check his record in Europe. :lol: :lol: After he left Juve, they went to 2 European finals. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We all know Conte very well, and thats why he cried like a little b1tcch for more money to buy players because he is afraid of Europe. he knows his horrendous record in Europe. And we all know why he has that record. You, too, will soon know. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Danfo the CE troll..what a daft comment..is this the first time chelsea plays in europe ..smh ..kai what a tool :rotf:
It is NOT the first time CONTE plays in Europe. Go and check his record in Europe. :lol: :lol: After he left Juve, they went to 2 European finals. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We all know Conte very well, and thats why he cried like a little b1tcch for more money to buy players because he is afraid of Europe. he knows his horrendous record in Europe. And we all know why he has that record. You, too, will soon know. :lol:
I know Conte is rubbish outside league football, and i do not expect him to do well in the Champs league
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. Danfo driver, you're a piece of work.

Yes, Conte's CL record is not enviable putting it lightly but the reason he's crying like a biatch is because his squad still has gapping holes in it relative to CL requirements. And I agree. :agree:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Lol. Danfo driver, you're a piece of work.

Yes, Conte's CL record is not enviable putting it lightly but the reason he's crying like a biatch is because his squad still has gapping holes in it relative to CL requirements. And I agree. :agree:
lol bro. You guys just knew Conte. Some of us have known him for a long time. He has a serious inferiority complex when it comes to Europe. He is embarrassed by his shiiiit record in Europe and this is public knowledge. His weeping has nothing to do with his squad, per se. Do you remember why he left Juve??! He cried and cried because he wanted to buy players to win CL. Juve told him the squad was good enough and he resigned. His successor came in, used a weaker squad and has gone to 2 CLfinals! :rotf: :rotf:

Trust me, ask those who know and they will tell you. It's all about CL for him. It hunts him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Biggest problem with Conte is that he doesn't know how to vary tactics. He knows one style and once he picks that style, he sticks to it. In CL where you meet teams with different style of play, you need to adapt. Conte doesn't know how to adapt.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:Biggest problem with Conte is that he doesn't know how to vary tactics. He knows one style and once he picks that style, he sticks to it. In CL where you meet teams with different style of play, you need to adapt. Conte doesn't know how to adapt.
You're so full of faeces your eyes are brown :evil:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BARCELONA VS MAN UNITED (0-0) pre game

Post by anikulapo »

This is the first of these great games tonite excluding the Gold cup final :roll: :tic:

Plus a great capper with City vs Madrid.

Really looking forward to how United play against Barca :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:This is the first of these great games tonite excluding the Gold cup final :roll: :tic:

When the Barca - Man U game dey start?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

balo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:This is the first of these great games tonite excluding the Gold cup final :roll: :tic:

6:30PM Central time
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kako wrote:
balo wrote:

6:30PM Central time
I wonder how many elbows Fuliani go give Iniesta. :oops: :lol:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:

In 1 hour from now and now is 3:30pm Pacific
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
balo wrote:

In 1 hour from now and now is 3:30pm Pacific
This is pathetic for goodness sake it's a freaking preseason
SuperEagles

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

balo wrote:

7.30 eastern time
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

LINEUPS
BARCELONA
Starting XI: Cillessen; Semedo, Mascherano, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Aleñà; Messi, Suárez, Neymar

Bench: Ortolá, Jokin, Marlon, Piqué, Vermaelen, Vidal, Digne, Douglas, Samper, Roberto, Iniesta, Denis, Arda, Munir, Alcácer

MANCHESTER UNITED
Starting XI: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Blind; Carrick, Pogba; Mkhitaryan, Rashford, Lingard; Lukaku

Bench: Pereira, Romero, Bailly, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah, Jones, Mitchell, Tuanzebe, Fellaini, McTominay, Pereira, Martial

MLK.