Barca vs Madrid (3-2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BARCELONA VS MAN UNITED (0-0) pre game

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii Lindelof thrown back into the deep end against MSN :scared: Poor guy :rotf: :rotf: Good luck son :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: BARCELONA VS MAN UNITED (0-0)

Post by Kako »

Dem go work Degea to night.
Possession is like 70-30%-Barca
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Barca-1-0.
Confusion for defense.
Arambara!

damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

Kako wrote:Barca-1-0.
Confusion for defense.
Although Valencia tipped on the ball, e be like sey this linda guy no dey communicate well with him defense.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

damekadon wrote:
Kako wrote:Barca-1-0.
Confusion for defense.
Although Valencia tipped on the ball, e be like sey this linda guy no dey communicate well with him defense.
:lol:
Arambara!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BARCELONA VS MAN UNITED (1-0)

Post by oloye »

When you play Rashford, Miki, Lingard, Lukaku all in one match against Barca dont be suprised if you het picked after you rush down and leave gaping holes behind. There is not enough passers of the ball on the united side,hence the ball posession stats will be ugly. United thinks all it needs is to unleash pace and Lukaku power on Barca, they will soon find out that coconut and kolanut are not the same thing.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:When you play Rashford, Miki, Lingard, Lukaku all in one match against Barca dont be suprised if you het picked after you rush down and leave gaping holes behind. There is not enough passers of the ball on the united side,hence the ball posession stats will be ugly. United thinks all it needs is to unleash pace and Lukaku power on Barca, they will soon find out that coconut and kolanut are not the same thing.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:When you play Rashford, Miki, Lingard, Lukaku all in one match against Barca dont be suprised if you het picked after you rush down and leave gaping holes behind. There is not enough passers of the ball on the united side,hence the ball posession stats will be ugly. United thinks all it needs is to unleash pace and Lukaku power on Barca, they will soon find out that coconut and kolanut are not the same thing.
Oloye, but they are both nuts. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But you are being unfair chief. Some of United's more passing oriented players such as Mata & Herreira are out injured.. although i think only Herreira would have started. Lingaard is a player I keep wondering how he makes united's starting XI.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

PSG better activate Neymar's buyout clause before Barcelona renegotiate it to 300 million :taunt: the lad is on fire
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

Barca brings on Iniesta, Manu brings the great Fellani.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Varmeleen still dey Barca...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Eh is that Vermaleen? I thought he had given up football :ohmy:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Rashford get football brain ohhh .... there is a really good football player in there.

Wow what a let off by United ...Very bad sequence for Baily ... misjudged the ball and then got nutmegged
Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Another Arsenal legend dying the slow death at Barcelona.
Why does Barcelona keep buying Gunners?
anikulapo wrote:Eh is that Vermaleen? I thought he had given up football :ohmy:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Another Arsenal legend dying the slow death at Barcelona.
Why does Barcelona keep buying Gunners?
anikulapo wrote:Eh is that Vermaleen? I thought he had given up football :ohmy:

No mind them ... even their prodigal son was a flop :rotf: better question should be why Arsenal players keep wanting to go there

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Feleini booked for being taller than other players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii Rashford how you go do like that nah .... I just hyped you :laugh: :rotf: :rotf:

Hmmmm United still have a ways to go but they are surely built well for the EPL

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: MADRID VS MAN CITY (pre- game)

Post by bepanda »

Mourinho believes that physical attributes are more important than actual soccer skills.
Phil Jones looks like an American football player (Linebacker) and Feleini looks like a NBA Center posting up in the lane.
Then he completes his team with Sprinters on the wings.
This game is still called soccer ... for crying out loud.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Mourinho believes that physical attributes are more important than actual soccer skills.
Phil Jones looks like an American football player (Linebacker) and Feleini looks like a NBA Center posting up in the lane.
Then he completes his team with Sprinters on the wings.
This game is still called soccer ... for crying out loud.

Like I said he is building an EPL ready team .... very few in Europe have the silk and skill to operate like Barca's fine tuned orchestra

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Starting XI: Éderson; Stones, Kompany, Otamendi; Walker, De Bruyne, Touré, Foden, Danilo; G.Jesus, Agüero

REAL MADRID
Starting XI: Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kovacic; Isco; Bale, Benzema

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MADRID VS MAN CITY (1-4)

Post by balo »

Bayern 0 - 2 Inter.

Game on ESPN Deportes.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MADRID VS MAN CITY (1-4)

Post by spastic »

House Lanister :)

Rasta!!!