Barca vs Madrid (3-2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MADRID VS UNITED (1-1) 2H

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Cheiiii Martial ....not good for his confido...
The boy is a wussy, a mental midget if you need a good example. Over hyoed and over priced. Had a lucky season that's all. He has found his level.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

SMH @ football fans :blush:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:I bet they wont play penalties like that a UCL KO stage.

And for that Lindelof, if his transfer can be rescinded, now is the time or he better be drafted to the Plymouth Argyle reserves.

Dayuuum see finishing :lol: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:How much did they pay for this Lindelof????

Poor guys, what a dreadful game :rotf:

Dear Lord, another miss ... this is the worst penalty shootout ever :rotf:
I ask you again what's special about this expensively assembled Manure team
Pieces of shyte all of them....over priced garbage

Haba Bros na preseason nah :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BAYERN VS CHELSEA 3-0

Post by anikulapo »

Ceejay how far nah :woot: :woot: :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MADRID VS UNITED (0-0)

Post by anikulapo »

ceejay22 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:It will take some doing for any team In the EPL to stop United from winning the league this season
Based on what?
Have you ever heard of CFC?

Yes I have and so have Bayern, THRICE :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ceejay22 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:How much did they pay for this Lindelof????

Poor guys, what a dreadful game :rotf:

Dear Lord, another miss ... this is the worst penalty shootout ever :rotf:
I ask you again what's special about this expensively assembled Manure team
What team are we talking about again??? :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BAYERN VS CHELSEA 3-0

Post by anikulapo »

Alonzo pulls one back at the dot of half time as Bayern take their foot of the peddle :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BAYERN VS CHELSEA 3-1

Post by anikulapo »

Renato Sanches has been a beast in this game and has given Ngolo all that he can handle .... I fee bad for James Rodriguez ... needs a goal desperately And missing Sitters won't help his damaged confido and psyche any good :shock:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chelsea: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Batshuayi, Boga.

Chelsea Subs: Caballero, Eduardo, Bulka, David Luiz, Tomori, Kalas, Clarke-Salter, Scott, Baker, Pasalic, Remy, Morata.

Bayern: Starke; Rafinha, Hummels, Martinez, Friedl; Tolisso, Sanches; James, Muller, Ribery; Lewandowski.

Bayern Subs: Ulrich, Fruchtl, Hoffman, Gotze, Alaba, Coman, Dorsch, Wintzheimer, Pantovic

Waiting to see how Morata looks when he comes in

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This is the same side that lost to Arsenal and Ac Milan. AC Milan dominated Bayern.

This is why it is pre-season. Can't really read too much into it.

If we look at the squads. I don't think Man United is a challenger. The EPL is going to be tough.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Mancity, Spurs can all win it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:This is the same side that lost to Arsenal and Ac Milan. AC Milan dominated Bayern.

If we look at the squads. I don't think Man United is a challenger. The EPL is going to be tough.

Someone should remind Bayern that it's pre-season. :sneaky:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

balo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:This is the same side that lost to Arsenal and Ac Milan. AC Milan dominated Bayern.

It is pre-season. But based on squad analysis. Bayern is better than Chelsea.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii wetin James need to do to score Biko ... what a miss

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

James can't convert another sitter ... cheiii poor guy :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii easily should've been six or seven by now ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Alvaro about to come in

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chelsea fans should be concerned about Conte. Mangers will figure him out. Can he adjust. Also forcing Diego Costa out and replacing him with Morata is a bad decision. Costa is feared in the EPL. Morata is a downgrade.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bayern toying with Chelshyt like puppets on a string ... this is embarrassing ... Babies in blue praying for water break :woot:

MLK.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

balo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:

When una day beat us, you no know say nah preseason???
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

James with yet another miss :rotf: this poor guy sef :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

James is denied again :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

If to say na Naija man dem go talk say na juju :woot:

MLK.