Kelechi to become Nigerias most expensive player

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Kelechi to become Nigerias most expensive player

Post by gochino »

Why Leicester may make Kelechi Iheanacho the most expensive Nigeria star ever
Posted By: Osita Duruon: July 25, 2017In: Breaking News, Nation, Nation, News, Nigeria, SportsNo Comments Print Email
Leicester City are keen to make Kelechi Iheanacho the most expensive Nigeria star ever by splashing a record 25 million pounds on him as he seems a “different” type of striker from the strikers already on their books.

Leicester top strikers are Jamie Vardy and Islam Slimani.

Vardy used his burst of speed two seasons ago to help Leicester to a most unlikely Premier League conquest, while Slimani’s biggest asset is his aerial prowess.

Iheanacho, on the other hand, is a more technical striker, who is most effective inside the box, likes the ball played to his feet and could also play behind the main striker.

He is also less predictable than the other two more experienced front men.

Leicester will therefore have several options upfront available to them with these three strikers, experts have said.

Odion Ighalo became the most expensive Nigeria star in January, when he moved from Watford in the Premier League of England to Chinese club Changchun Yatai for 20 million pounds.
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/why-lei ... star-ever/
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi to become Nigerias most expensive player

Post by gochino »

The deal should be finalised this week.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Man City not treating the guy well I must say. He has been training alone for over 2 weeks and the premier league season starts in 3 weeks. He should have been allowed to train with the squad while he awaits his transfer. After all he is still a Man city player. I hope he is in top condition by the time the premier league starts.
yes o
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

papilo wrote:Man City not treating the guy well I must say. He has been training alone for over 2 weeks and the premier league season starts in 3 weeks. He should have been allowed to train with the squad while he awaits his transfer. After all he is still a Man city player. I hope he is in top condition by the time the premier league starts.
Pep Bigotola
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Gooner1 wrote:
papilo wrote:Man City not treating the guy well I must say. He has been training alone for over 2 weeks and the premier league season starts in 3 weeks. He should have been allowed to train with the squad while he awaits his transfer. After all he is still a Man city player. I hope he is in top condition by the time the premier league starts.
Pep Bigotola
Pep did not make him sign with 2 agents.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Pep Bigotola
Pep did not make him sign with 2 agents.
That could never help on professional level!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Hard to disagree. His man management rap sheet speaks for itself. Uncle Spaz, come and defend your oga.

[/video]
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

green4life wrote:
Hard to disagree. His man management rap sheet speaks for itself. Uncle Spaz, come and defend your oga.

[/video]
It isn't his forte for sure.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”