How is Kelechi Nwakali not ready for first team football?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ogasir
Egg
Egg
How is Kelechi Nwakali not ready for first team football?

Post by ogasir »

Arsenal is seriously wasting his time by not doing more to get him a work permit
[/video]
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: How is Kelechi Nwakali not ready for first team football

Post by paj »

ogasir wrote:Arsenal is seriously wasting his time by not doing more to get him a work permit
[/video]
what year was this from again?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

This last yr and this yr
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

How? Why? Simple: He is NOT French!
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Wenger no get any plans for the boy!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ogasir wrote:Arsenal is seriously wasting his time by not doing more to get him a work permit
[/video]
Do you have any evidence to support this "not doing more to get him a work permit"? Or is that how you feel? :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

If you guys can tune into. Fc Bruges ucl game. The Nigerian Bona, na Neymar for real. Tearing the team that Adebayor, Ejario, and Clichy plays for, a new one. That boy can hold his own against any of the players we have in gwg, based on what I've seen today.
Next halve about to begin. Can't wait.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Cito wrote:
[/video]
Do you have any evidence to support this "not doing more to get him a work permit"? Or is that how you feel? :mrgreen:
If Man City can do it for Iheanacho then why can't Arsenal?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ogasir wrote:
Cito wrote:
[/video]
If Man City can do it for Iheanacho then why can't Arsenal?
Nacho signed pre-contract agreement in 2012 but was not a full fledged player for the team until 2015 due to work permit.
Nwakali signed with Arsenal in 2016.
So what is your point again? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

The could loan him out to reasonable club in French , German or Spanish league. Honestly I don't understand the game they are playing with the boy's career. They are on the verge of destroying such a brilliant and amazing potentials. Why did they recruit him in the first place knowing fully well they don't have what it takes to get him a work permit. It is absolutely errant nonsense.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bully12 wrote:The could loan him out to reasonable club in French , German or Spanish league. Honestly I don't understand the game they are playing with the boy's career. They are on the verge of destroying such a brilliant and amazing potentials. Why did they recruit him in the first place knowing fully well they don't have what it takes to get him a work permit. It is absolutely errant nonsense.
You are not making sense as usual. Do they make the laws in England?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See as Wafoolishman just dey dodge this thread. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

People watch YouTube clips and all of a sudden think they know better than Arsenal. SMDH :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He joined a pathetic football club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bunch of idle Arsenal haters. Kelechi will be just fine.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Inconsistency of youth, dude was tactically absent 2 halve, was positioning right defensively. Got pulled. Talented but needs time.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Cito wrote:
bully12 wrote:The could loan him out to reasonable club in French , German or Spanish league. Honestly I don't understand the game they are playing with the boy's career. They are on the verge of destroying such a brilliant and amazing potentials. Why did they recruit him in the first place knowing fully well they don't have what it takes to get him a work permit. It is absolutely errant nonsense.
You are definitely a buffoon
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bully12 wrote:
Cito wrote:
You are definitely a buffoon
Ok
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

We, the fans often put our coaches and the super eagles under pressure with posts like this. I see we did not learn anything from the South Africa game. Thankfully Arsene Wenger has been managing/coaching before many here were even born so he knows a thing or two about players being ready for the first team.

Kelechi Nwakali is a very good footballer but he is nowhere near ready for the Arsenal first team nor the supereagles. I watched him a lot last season (twice live in the stadium) and in as much as he dominated some of the games I watched, there is a massive difference between the Dutch second division and the premier league and one could tell he has a lot to learn. We should allow these players develop properly before inviting them to the senior national team. Many in our squad vs South Africa had no business being there but due to pressure to cap younger players and discard the older ones, we played an official game without having a shot on goal.

We could learn a thing or two from European coaches and national teams. Mbappe and Lacazzete were probably the best French strikers in Europe last season yet France stuck with Giroud and Gameiro for the qualifiers. Asensio and Isco were on fire for Real Madrid, yet they stuck with a Iniesta/Busquet/Koke/Thiago midfield. But in Nigeria, Osimhen plays 2 bundesliga games and everyone wants Ideye and Ighalo dropped, Nwakali plays a few second division games and he should start vs Cameroon.
yes o
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

papilo wrote:We, the fans often put our coaches and the super eagles under pressure with posts like this. I see we did not learn anything from the South Africa game. Thankfully Arsene Wenger has been managing/coaching before many here were even born so he knows a thing or two about players being ready for the first team.

Kelechi Nwakali is a very good footballer but he is nowhere near ready for the Arsenal first team nor the supereagles. I watched him a lot last season (twice live in the stadium) and in as much as he dominated some of the games I watched, there is a massive difference between the Dutch second division and the premier league and one could tell he has a lot to learn. We should allow these players develop properly before inviting them to the senior national team. Many in our squad vs South Africa had no business being there but due to pressure to cap younger players and discard the older ones, we played an official game without having a shot on goal.

We could learn a thing or two from European coaches and national teams. Mbappe and Lacazzete were probably the best French strikers in Europe last season yet France stuck with Giroud and Gameiro for the qualifiers. Asensio and Isco were on fire for Real Madrid, yet they stuck with a Iniesta/Busquet/Koke/Thiago midfield. But in Nigeria, Osimhen plays 2 bundesliga games and everyone wants Ideye and Ighalo dropped, Nwakali plays a few second division games and he should start vs Cameroon.
No one said anything about him starting for the National Team. I am talking about Arsenal, I am pretty sure Nwakali is better than whatever youth team player Wenger plans on promoting to the Arsenal first team next season
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ogasir wrote:If Man City can do it for Iheanacho then why can't Arsenal?
Bros, the work permit rules changed the year Arsenal signed Nwakali (i.e., after Ihenacho's work permit)...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Reports are that a loan in a tougher league (Germany has been mentioned) or a higher division is being sought for him...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL