SE V CAMEROUN SQUAD OUT SOON

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE V CAMEROUN SQUAD OUT SOON

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://aoifootball.com/2017/07/30/2018- ... two-weeks/

Yeparipaaa, I just dey shake even thinking about the players that should be called let alone the game. This is Yuuuge (trump style). If we qualify we go to the wc with arguably the best talent we've since 94. If not we start another rebuilding in as little as a month and a half.

Bros and Broses,Look, we have a lot of fancy new talent but is this the game for them? Are u ready to risk it all and start onyekuru or kayode?

I fear o! I say let's go with the tried and tested to gut out a win. I'm not even willing to start ndidi in this game but I no know. I'd roll like this

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Echiejele Balogun Troost Aina

Olodumare
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: SE V CAMEROUN SQUAD OUT SOON

Post by Kako »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2017/07/30/2018- ... two-weeks/

Yeparipaaa, I just dey shake even thinking about the players that should be called let alone the game. This Yuuuge (trump) style. If we qualify we go to the wc with arguably the best talent we've since 94. If not we start another rebuilding in as little as a month and a half.

Bros and Broses,Look, we have a lot of fancy new talent but is this the game for them? Are u ready to risk it all and start onyekuru or kayode?

I fear o! I say let's go with the tried and tested to gut out a win. I'm not even willing to start ndidi in this game but I no know. I'd roll like this

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Olodumare
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We definitely need Angel Michael to man that goalpost for us cause we are in deep sh.itt with our GK position right now.
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2017/07/30/2018- ... two-weeks/

Yeparipaaa, I just dey shake even thinking about the players that should be called let alone the game. This is Yuuuge (trump style). If we qualify we go to the wc with arguably the best talent we've since 94. If not we start another rebuilding in as little as a month and a half.

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Olodumare
Lol

Off point question Kongi but is it Olodumare or Eledumare ?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Olodumare

Ideye has not played ball recently and has now moved to Greece to seek greener pastures. Ighadalo is still stinking up the joint.

Olodumare is probably our best keeper at this stage. :bump: :bump: :bump:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

BAP wrote:

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Olodumare
Lol

Olodumare will start, eledumare is the no 2 goalie.
OCCUPY NFF!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

BAP wrote:

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Olodumare
Lol

It's Olodumare. Dialects may call it Eledumare.

Kongi is completely and confirmed crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Cameroonian players are currently in excellent form in China.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kako wrote:

Yeparipaaa, I just dey shake even thinking about the players that should be called let alone the game. This Yuuuge (trump) style. If we qualify we go to the wc with arguably the best talent we've since 94. If not we start another rebuilding in as little as a month and a half.

Ideye/ ighalo

Musa nacho Moses

Mikel Onazi

Olodumare
:lol:
I was wondering about that too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus we need God - eh?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote: We definitely need Angel Michael to man that goalpost for us cause we are in deep sh.itt with our GK position right now.
Does it mean we don't have any goalkeeper in our local league to man our goal for us?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

I remember they have to go beg Rufai to come back for 1998 world cup even after he retired from soccer. So whats the problem of Vincent self.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

tunde72 wrote:I remember they have to go beg Rufai to come back for 1998 world cup even after he retired from soccer. So whats the problem of Vincent self.
Tunde72, Vince has an ACL injury. Recovery time is roughly 2 months.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Obong wrote:
tunde72 wrote:I remember they have to go beg Rufai to come back for 1998 world cup even after he retired from soccer. So whats the problem of Vincent self.
Tunde72, Vince has an ACL injury. Recovery time is roughly 2 months.
Mr Obong,

Will SE win in uyo vs cameroun? I dey fear o. I need your assurances since you're always confident of victory in uyo.
OCCUPY NFF!!