NO ENYEAMA VS CAMEROUN.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO ENYEAMA VS CAMEROUN.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://kwese.espn.com/football/nigeria/ ... ng-options

O pari! We're finished ! We now need to score 2 goals for every point we hope to get. Cameroon already has 2 goals a month before piooom.

Vince no do us well at all at all. :scared: :scared: :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NO ENYEAMA VS CAMEROUN.

Post by metalalloy »

nah wah oh! You can beat junk from now till kingdom come, it wont turn into gold.

Siddon look mode activated...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

free goals
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Hopefully this means CAMEROUN will be going for goals instead of sitting back to hit is on the counter. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://kwese.espn.com/football/nigeria/ ... ng-options

O pari! We're finished ! We now need to score 2 goals for every point we hope to get. Cameroon already has 2 goals a month before piooom.

I don't know what all the cry for Vincent is about. We did not lose to South Africa because of poor goalkeeping. We need to be worried about our attack that seems only potent on paper!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Enyeama has retired.

Is Balogun, V Moses in the list?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

This is Nigeria we are talking about. A lot can/will happen between now and when the list for the Cameroun matches is released. There are certainly some developments in the works and chances are that Vince may/could come back. Even Rohr was not definitive when he said ""There is no new goalkeeper coming in for the moment.". If I was a betting man...
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Uncle, please we are all on our knees begging Enyeama to come back.... :cry:
Obong wrote:This is Nigeria we are talking about. A lot can/will happen between now and when the list for the Cameroun matches is released. There are certainly some developments in the works and chances are that Vince may/could come back. Even Rohr was not definitive when he said ""There is no new goalkeeper coming in for the moment.". If I was a betting man...
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ohenhen1 wrote:Enyeama has retired.

Is Balogun, V Moses in the list?
so? :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

My good friend on Facebook Gernot Rohr taking the common sense approach. If Enyeama wants to come back, he should report to the new goalie coach today. That is the man to determine who plays in goal. Time is running out for any surprises. Respect the fact that he's retired.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Enyeama knows Nigeria is a turbulent country and he wants them to beg until qualification is guaranteed and of cause when or if they qualify he'll easily walk into the team like he never left hoping everything around him is good!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Vince is recovering from surgery,still 2 months away from fitness.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Obong wrote:This is Nigeria we are talking about. A lot can/will happen between now and when the list for the Cameroun matches is released. There are certainly some developments in the works and chances are that Vince may/could come back. Even Rohr was not definitive when he said ""There is no new goalkeeper coming in for the moment.". If I was a betting man...
Is there any thread on Vincent that will you will never comment on. Honestly your tribalism is of the highest order. You definitely take a cake.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://kwese.espn.com/football/nigeria/ ... ng-options

Emir, today I shake with you! Wahala dey oooooo.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

bully12 wrote:
Is there any thread on Vincent that will you will never comment on. Honestly your tribalism is of the highest order. You definitely take a cake.
So because Vince is his tribesman he should not comment?
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Bad decision if that bobo that kept vs South African mans the post against Cameroon!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Vince is recovering from surgery,still 2 months away from fitness.
That is the point. He cannot come back with injury.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Flex Swift wrote:Bad decision if that bobo that kept vs South African mans the post against Cameroon!!!
I don't think ROHR has a choice and that's why he brought n a new trainer to try to work with Akpeyi n some fundamentals before the game. The biggest thing he needs work on is in controlling the back line and giving proper nstructions. Th guy is a basket but the holes could be made smaller.
OCCUPY NFF!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Enyeama knows Nigeria is a turbulent country and he wants them to beg until qualification is guaranteed and of cause when or if they qualify he'll easily walk into the team like he never left hoping everything around him is good!
More like Nigerians are turbulent people. No planning, no accountability, no loyalty. It's about now and only now. Never take a chance at great success. Always default to the lazy, ready-made, easy way out. That's why they spend money wearing used, imported oyinbo underwear instead of supporting our local artisan tailors. No wonder we're unproductive and don't export anything. If Enyeama has not put his hand up by now, when will he do it? Day before the first match? Enyeama locking down a spot even in retirement.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Enugu II wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Vince is recovering from surgery,still 2 months away from fitness.

Ahh thanks for the Info. I guess it makes sense to work with the devil you know.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

metalalloy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Ahh thanks for the Info. I guess it makes sense to work with the devil you know.
I guess it would have made sense to work with a retiree who's not part of the team and has been out of action. When did this surgery happen? Is this news just breaking on CE? Thank God sane heads like Garba Lawal and Friday Ekpo have weighed in on this issue. If Enyeama wanted to come back, he would have been back by now, infact a long time ago.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

felarey wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

I guess it would have made sense to work with a retiree who's not part of the team and has been out of action. When did this surgery happen? Is this news just breaking on CE? Thank God sane heads like Garba Lawal and Friday Ekpo have weighed in on this issue. If Enyeama wanted to come back, he would have been back by now, infact a long time ago.
Vince tore his ACL weeks before the end of last season. Even book haram members hiding in the sambisa forest know that. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

What are you going on about?

The article said, "but the German tells KweséESPN that he will not be calling up any fresh faces."

Is Vincent Enyeama a fresh face?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!