NEYMAR: Official Request....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
NEYMAR: Official Request....

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
peron33uk
Egg
Egg
Re: NEYMAR: Official Request....

Post by peron33uk »

When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hey has been offered a tax free weekly wages of 650k pounds :shock: , Neymar no go stay :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:hey has been offered a tax free weekly wages of 650k pounds :shock: , Neymar no go stay :lol:

And i dont blame him for one bit! Kai!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

How is Neymar's pay going to be tax free?
They don't pay taxes in France?

Meanwhile, La Liga chief is pissed! :lol: :lol:

He already informed PSG of La Liga's intention to seek legal recourse and investigate whether PSG violated any fair play rules.

He should be contacting Spain's tax guys instead.

This is the beginning of a tectonic shift courtesy of the tax man.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Kabalega wrote:How is Neymar's pay going to be tax free?

He already informed PSG of La Liga's intention to seek legal recourse and investigate whether PSG violated any fair play rules.

Barca's pathetic attempt to try and stop the transfer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Damn this is a serious Gangsta move by PSG ... I LOVE IT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Those Penny Pinching clowns at the Emirates wey dey offer 40 million and a pound should learn how to do big moves :roll: :roll:

E go better for those guys in paris ... abeg come carry Alexis next Biko
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I will see how that yeye Catalan club reacts in two years when the wheels start to come off of Messi and Suarez is too slow to even bite his opponents :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Waffiman wrote:
Kabalega wrote:How is Neymar's pay going to be tax free?

Barca's pathetic attempt to try and stop the transfer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They need to quit crying and accept it.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The joke is the desperate attempt by Barca to stop the transfer via La Liga.

La Liga say they will NOT accept €220m payment to trigger Neymar release clause.

La Liga Spokesmans says, "We will not accept the money for the clause. We have doubts this money is in accordance with UEFA Financial Fair Play rules.".

La Liga accusing PSG of financial doping. They say it's unfair for Spanish clubs to compete again state-backed clubs like PSG (Qatar)

Blasted hypocrites! This is rich coming from them.

Suddenly, Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules becomes relevant because Barca are being bullied financially. My understanding of FFP rules tells me, Barca have been in breach from when it was first introduced. Under the section on debt, Barca’s debt to income ratio puts them in breach.

This is why a few years ago, they were amongst the Euro clubs who ask UEFA to relax FFP rules. UEFA gladly complied because they were facing a law suit from City fans (Abu Dhabi paying the legal fees) who were challenging FFP at the EU courts.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

someone was cutting an onion just as i started to watch this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXSt62SFYWj/
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:The joke is the desperate attempt by Barca to stop the transfer via La Liga.

La Liga say they will NOT accept €220m payment to trigger Neymar release clause.

La Liga Spokesmans says, "We will not accept the money for the clause. We have doubts this money is in accordance with UEFA Financial Fair Play rules.".

La Liga accusing PSG of financial doping. They say it's unfair for Spanish clubs to compete again state-backed clubs like PSG (Qatar)

Suddenly, Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules becomes relevant because Barca are being bullied financially. My understanding of FFP rules tells me, Barca have been in breach from when it was first introduced. Under the section on debt, Barca’s debt to income ratio puts them in breach.

This is why a few years ago, they were amongst the Euro clubs who ask UEFA to relax FFP rules. UEFA gladly complied because they were facing a law suit from City fans (Abu Dhabi paying the legal fees) who were challenging FFP at the EU courts.
wetin concern you?
SuperEagles

chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:The joke is the desperate attempt by Barca to stop the transfer via La Liga.

wetin concern you?
wetin come be ya own na? You be Neyma fan too?
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chendosplastic wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

wetin concern you?
wetin come be ya own na? You be Neyma fan too?
yes
SuperEagles

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Barça who are owned by Catalonia and are sheltered from Fair Play rules by Qatar Airways sponsorship, have no legs to stand on this one.

Correction: Qatar Airways deal expired this summer.... Rakuten are the new Barça jersey sponsors.
Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

anikulapo wrote:Damn this is a serious Gangsta move by PSG ... I LOVE IT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Those Penny Pinching clowns at the Emirates wey dey offer 40 million and a pound should learn how to do big moves :roll: :roll:

When a player is leaving Barcelona for PSG and you still have to think about the Arsenal that says something!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Damn this is a serious Gangsta move by PSG ... I LOVE IT :clap: :clap: :clap:

When a player is leaving Barcelona for PSG and you still have to think about the Arsenal that says something!

:???: :???: ok???

MLK.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

wetin concern you?

You dey mind the yeyeman...... talking rubbish as usual!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

anikulapo wrote:I will see how that yeye Catalan club reacts in two years when the wheels start to come off of Messi and Suarez is too slow to even bite his opponents :woot:

Why don't you worry about your yeye club? Don't you have two players leaving soon that will turn you to a middle of the table team? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Undertaker wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I will see how that yeye Catalan club reacts in two years when the wheels start to come off of Messi and Suarez is too slow to even bite his opponents :woot:

Why don't you worry about your yeye club? Don't you have two players leaving soon that will turn you to a middle of the table team? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Didn't know dead men have these many feelings :woot:

MLK.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Could this be Qatar making a statement after being ditched by fellow Gulf states? The time Man Shitty took Robinho from Real Madrid for 30+ million seems like too long ago now. This might trigger a footy trade war amongst Gulf states.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

:!:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

PSG's Nasser Al-Khelaifi: "We respect all clubs, but if a club contact one of our players, they'll have to accept the consequences." [2014]

Barca cannot say they were not warned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: