JOEL OBI HANGS!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JOEL OBI HANGS!!

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
papilo wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:If he is healthy I will take him over Echijele at LB any day.

Also in the MF spot only Mikel, Onazi, and possibly Ndidi are ahead of him.

Rohr must be made aware of him.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Joel Obi is not a left-back.
Yea but probably a better option than Echijelly there, he's played there and left midfield while at Inter, is more dogged defensively and more comfortable with the ball offensively.

But honestly, if I was advising him, I'd say to focus on his club game and not add extra burden of international footie given his injury record, he needs to reduce chances of injury and SE won't do jack for him if he does get injured serving his fathers land.
You are giving this type of advice in a world cup year :???:
I am happy
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
papilo wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:If he is healthy I will take him over Echijele at LB any day.

Yea but probably a better option than Echijelly there, he's played there and left midfield while at Inter, is more dogged defensively and more comfortable with the ball offensively.

But honestly, if I was advising him, I'd say to focus on his club game and not add extra burden of international footie given his injury record, he needs to reduce chances of injury and SE won't do jack for him if he does get injured serving his fathers land.
I wish there was way to kpom this entire post more forcefully.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
papilo wrote:

You are giving this type of advice in a world cup year :???:
Yep, with his injury woes, he should focus on his club footie first and foremost, the rest na jara.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!