Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:53 pm 

I am really looking forward to the Bundesliga this season. Victor has had a really good pre-season and it appears the coach really likes him. I expect him to get a lot of playing time this season and lay claim as one of thed best young strikers in football. My only concern is that he seems to have been converted to winger like Isaac Success.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:00 pm 

bushboy wrote:
I am really looking forward to the Bundesliga this season. Victor has had a really good pre-season and it appears the coach really likes him. I expect him to get a lot of playing time this season and lay claim as one of thed best young strikers in football. My only concern is that he seems to have been converted to winger like Isaac Success.

You have just jinxed the boy and ruined what would've been a great season.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 pm 

bushboy wrote:

You said the same dam thing about Isaac Success last season! The dude was a big flop at Watford! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:07 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
bushboy wrote:

You said the same dam thing about Isaac Success last season! The dude was a big flop at Watford! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Charap!!I He was injured for the most part and Matzarri was a terrible coach. I expect him to shine this season. Mark my words!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:11 pm 

bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
bushboy wrote:

Charap!!I He was injured for the most part and Matzarri was a terrible coach. I expect him to shine this season. Mark my words!!

Double jinx!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:01 pm 

Do not add him to your list. :mad:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:34 pm 

bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
bushboy wrote:

What happened to Akpala?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 pm 

I don't know about a very good preseason o. He's had an ok preseason but I'm happy he played as a striker everytime I watched him. He was playing as a winger towards the end of last season and I didn't think that suites him.

His full preseason match against Newcastle is on youtube

awamaridi ni!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
bushboy wrote:

What happened to Akpala?

Akpala music gave way to afro pop music a long time ago!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:01 pm 

Meanwhile. Isaac success has disappeared..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:11 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Meanwhile. Isaac success has disappeared..
No I saw Success in one preseason match he was very good. I sincerely believe he is the best player in that Watford's club.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:45 am 

bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
bushboy wrote:

...Oh man...poor Victor Osimhen...two reputable crazy Cyber resident dey feast on his name...Emir Kongi please come rescue Victor because ya crazy is a different version... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:34 am 

Hmmm started 3 friendlies so far no goal ...abeg make una no jinx the boy o :curse: :curse:

...Socrates