Siasia meets me

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Siasia meets me

Post by cic old boy »

Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
BAP
Egg
Egg
Re: Siasia meets me

Post by BAP »

CICOB:
This your aba made polyester suit na wah :rotf: :rotf:

But on the real you be tall guy sha .. Siasia is like 6 ft and you make the guy look like a dwarf :thumbs:
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

BAP wrote:CICOB:

But on the real you be tall guy sha .. Siasia is like 6 ft and you make the guy look like a dwarf :thumbs:
I didnt know he had a suit even if it is polyester
So Siasia is off your Childish list into your Stylish List abi na the other way round
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... am telling you! For a while, I thought Siasia is 4'.0" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, CIC big well, well, na wah-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Siasia meets me.....this guy
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

CIC,

when did you buy the suit? I suspect it's been ages cos it appears you grew taller after buying the suit cos your arm is much longer than the suit's arm. Or could it be that the material is so bad and so cheap that it shrunk after you eventually washed the suit. It will not surprise me if you are unable to button the suit.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Una shake hand?

Sia1 still never grow hair? Sun nor dey shine anytime he steps out. :)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

CIC tall sha..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Siasia is not 6ft tall
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

CIC go borrow suit to wear.....
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

nemi2002 wrote:

Siasia is not 6ft tall
More like 6' 2"?

Wha choo looking at?!
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

nemi2002 wrote:

Siasia is not 6ft tall

Google has him at 5'11'' which is 1 inch short of 6 feet

Samson Siasia
Nigerian football coach
Samson Siasia is a Nigerian former football striker and the former head coach of the Nigerian Men's National football team from 2010 to October 2011. He was reappointed in 2016. Wikipedia
Born: August 14, 1967 (age 49), Lagos, Nigeria
Height: 5′ 11″
Position: Forward
https://www.google.com/search?q=siasia+ ... e&ie=UTF-8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:
your suit is a massive embarrassment
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Siasia is not 6ft tall
More like 6' 2"?
SSS is 5.8/9
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote:Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.
Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Cic

Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.
run, run , because you are afraid of me..I have been waiting to konk your head
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:

MOGBE!!!! Another hand shake! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:

I didnt know he had a suit even if it is polyester
So Siasia is off your Childish list into your Stylish List abi na the other way round
Una no happy sey the boy no wear baseball shirt! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

balo wrote:Una shake hand?
I see what you did there.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The Eagle wrote:
balo wrote:Una shake hand?
I see what you did there.
:D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chai, this London bobos will not kill us with their jewness. Is that a pocket protector like the type Radio Shack salesman carry in the pockets that the guy (name withheld) wearing Aba made suit has in his shirt pocket? What else does he have on? .. a metal key chain but 20 million keys like the Apartment maintenance man carries about? Geez! Must I lecture someone on everything?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I swear this place is just full of hounds and jackals ... see as una just ambush poor CIC :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.