Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Siasia meets me
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281922
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Kai, so CIC still dey grow?

Author:  1naija [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Whats the point of all these village conventions in the US. This is one runbish buhari sjoild ban. I hppe HPD will deploy a couple of party wagons to Rsngers convention.

Author:  ceejay22 [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

You do look familiar CIC. Good looking nwa afo. Don't mind some of these atulus here

Author:  Enugu II [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.

Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.


I doff my hat to the guy. He has been a philanthropist for a long while. What is unspoken is the fact that he paid for much of the Olympic team's stay in Atlanta enrollee to Brazil. He is chairing the Rangers convention in Houston. We will miss you at the event. Hoping some Houston CE guys show up.

Author:  Odas [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.

Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.


I doff my hat to the guy. He has been a philanthropist for a long while. What is unspoken is the fact that he paid for much of the Olympic team's stay in Atlanta enrollee to Brazil. He is chairing the Rangers convention in Houston. We will miss you at the event. Hoping some Houston CE guys show up.

What? He did and no one has spoken of such till now? Damn! Thanks a lot CIC for your help to you Fatherland. Thank you - Sir!

Author:  Enugu II [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.

Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.


I doff my hat to the guy. He has been a philanthropist for a long while. What is unspoken is the fact that he paid for much of the Olympic team's stay in Atlanta enrollee to Brazil. He is chairing the Rangers convention in Houston. We will miss you at the event. Hoping some Houston CE guys show up.

What? He did and no one has spoken of such till now? Damn! Thanks a lot CIC for your help to you Fatherland. Thank you - Sir!


No be CIC oo! I was referring to Benson who is responsible for sponsoring several of these ex-internationals to the CIC meet and to Rangers' meet next week.

Author:  jette1 [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper

wandering eyes...should NOT be looking at another man's wetin call. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Author:  100%Naija [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper

wandering eyes...should NOT be looking at another man's wetin call. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Nna ehn, serious tufiakwa on that post o.

@CIC don't mind them. Nice one bro :thumbs:

Author:  anikulapo [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper



WTF :scared: :scared: why oh why smh

Author:  bully12 [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Purity wrote:
CIC tall sha..
No mine de man . As him big reach na so his fears reach.

Author:  1naija [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper



What da hell? You are still on this protruding part shait? This is taking weirdness to astronomical level!

Author:  metalalloy [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper

wandering eyes...should NOT be looking at another man's wetin call. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Nna ehn, serious tufiakwa on that post o.

@CIC don't mind them. Nice one bro :thumbs:




:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: uncle jette strikes again! E be like sey him just return from Cancum

Author:  cic old boy [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper

:lol: You deranged halfwit. I had 2 CDs in my pocket from my DJ friend from Houston!

Author:  cic old boy [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

ceejay22 wrote:
You do look familiar CIC. Good looking nwa afo. Don't mind some of these atulus here

Nwanne, I'm sure we've met somewhere.

Author:  Prince [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.

Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.


I doff my hat to the guy. He has been a philanthropist for a long while. What is unspoken is the fact that he paid for much of the Olympic team's stay in Atlanta enrollee to Brazil. He is chairing the Rangers convention in Houston. We will miss you at the event. Hoping some Houston CE guys show up.

What? He did and no one has spoken of such till now? Damn! Thanks a lot CIC for your help to you Fatherland. Thank you - Sir!

CIC ke, he wont even pay for our beer :D

Author:  paj [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

cic old boy wrote:
Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:
Image

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:

Bet anyone here 5 bucks CIC drives a convertible! :blink:

Author:  1naija [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

paj wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:
Image

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:

Bet anyone here 5 bucks CIC drives a convertible! :blink:



Convertible white horse.

Author:  jb [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

cic old boy wrote:
Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:
Image

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:

Which yr you finish for CIC sef?

Author:  jette1 [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

cic old boy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper

:lol: You deranged halfwit. I had 2 CDs in my pocket from my DJ friend from Houston!


you are excused jare and i was right after all; no mind all these zombies

Author:  joao [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Siasia meets me

Ah been wan waylay CIC if him come Houston but I no fit, as e be like say the bobo tall pass me.
I go just show am how we do it here in Cut-N-Shoot Texas.
Bigpokey, abeg let my dog get a bite of his 'London a$$' if him show up.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/