Coutinho in Barcelona ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

heavyd
Egg
Egg
Re: Coutinho in Barcelona ...

Post by heavyd »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Coach wrote:Brilliant as he is, 100 million for Pippo Coutinho is madness is a world gone crazy. How long before Zelalem goes for 85m?
I don't think he's going to Barcelona. Seems to me that Klopp wants him out but the board ain't budging.
What makes you say that? Why would Klopp want him out when he is one of our best players?
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Coach wrote:^And to conclude, having submitted a request to leave, Coutinho's commitment to the cause is questionable and stay, untenable. He's gone.
Not necessarily...
Suarez proved that by having an exceptional season after requesting to leave. With the way Barca is imploding Coutinho is probably thanking his stars that FSG refused to sell him
YNWA
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

heavyd wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Coach wrote:Brilliant as he is, 100 million for Pippo Coutinho is madness is a world gone crazy. How long before Zelalem goes for 85m?
I don't think he's going to Barcelona. Seems to me that Klopp wants him out but the board ain't budging.
What makes you say that? Why would Klopp want him out when he is one of our best players?
Coutinho handed in a transfer request so his preference is not to be at Anfield.

Klopp doesn't strike me as the type of manager that wants players in his squad who aren't committed to the cause. He may even have said something to that effect. The refusal of the board to accept Barcelona's offers are what is keeping Coutinho there; I don't think Klopp is fighting to keep him.
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

heavyd wrote:
Coach wrote:^And to conclude, having submitted a request to leave, Coutinho's commitment to the cause is questionable and stay, untenable. He's gone.
Not necessarily...
Suarez proved that by having an exceptional season after requesting to leave. With the way Barca is imploding Coutinho is probably thanking his stars that FSG refused to sell him
They won there last game, others are stepping up.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Why are Loserpool playing hard to get? Afterall they already have two kids (Mascherano & Suarez) together and are currently pregnant with Barca's kid (Coutinho).
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

felarey wrote:Why are Loserpool playing hard to get? Afterall they already have two kids (Mascherano & Suarez) together and are currently pregnant with Barca's kid (Coutinho).

You dey mind the yeye club! Barca are going to make a 4th bid tomorrow morning, they better take it if they know what is good for them! Courtinho doesn't want to play for the stinking Liverpool anymore! Na by force?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Undertaker wrote:
felarey wrote:Why are Loserpool playing hard to get? Afterall they already have two kids (Mascherano & Suarez) together and are currently pregnant with Barca's kid (Coutinho).

You dey mind the yeye club! Barca are going to make a 4th bid tomorrow morning, they better take it if they know what is good for them! Courtinho doesn't want to play for the stinking Liverpool anymore! Na by force?
He's not going. :taunt:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

How much do you want to bet? He is playing for Brazil this Friday btw.... meaning Liverpool were lying about injury crap!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

How much do you want to bet? He is playing for Brazil this Friday btw.... meaning Liverpool were lying about injury crap!
Name the wager.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Name the wager.
10K?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Name the wager.
10K?
Name a serious figure you can manage.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Name the wager.
10K?
That I can managed? I see you can't put your money where your mouth is! You :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Why not 20K?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote:Why not 20K?

Let do 100K to make it easy!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Dude, you don catch a case of chicken scared!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Name the wager.
10K?

How much can you manage?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Undertaker wrote:

Not at all. I just doubt you're being serious - which is fine. Gambling no be for every pesin.

Besides, Liverpool's sudden interest in Thomas Lemar has given me pause for thought...
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Not at all. I just doubt you're being serious - which is fine. Gambling no be for every pesin.

Besides, Liverpool's sudden interest in Thomas Lemar has given me pause for thought...

Oh really? That sound like you are about to chicken out my friend! I am dam sure he is going Barcelona before Thursday. Barcelona even sent a team of doctors to Brazil on standby to do his physical as soon as Liverpool stop acting like a little B!tch and take the deal on the table!

Put your money where your mouth is? How much?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Dembele's Nou Camp ball juggling, hilarious. Reminiscent of a summertime lark around in the park after a few Merridales. Poor chap, the eyes of the world are firmly fixed, so many flashing lights, so little age. The best of luck to him.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

They are already spending Coutinhos money :tic: spending money based on a winning lottery ticket
Oya back to the matter
open and close
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

I think we should just let him go. No point keeping an unhappy player and it's a lot of money for us to spend on other players or bank for that next big transfer whenever an opportunity comes up.

Suarez never kicked off this amount of fuss so it's clear of Coutinho's intentions. I think it will take him a while to get his head straight if he stays and in this cut throat league, time is not on any teams side.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Prince wrote:They are already spending Coutinhos money :tic: spending money based on a winning lottery ticket

Says who?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

txj wrote:
Prince wrote:They are already spending Coutinhos money :tic: spending money based on a winning lottery ticket

Says who?

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo