Uefa super cup Madrid 2 - Man U 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uefa super cup Madrid 2 - Man U 1

Post by mmeny »

Only Mourinho would have creative and better players on the bench while starting anywhere-belle-face players start a match. How many millions spent again?
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ManU need to go get a proper right back. The two goals in this match was down to a winger pretending as a full back.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:The Big Fella did not get much on it...kaiiiii

Midgy are you on dial up :laugh:
watching on this Periscope thing...via twirrer

it's amazing

Rogers cable and satellite still too expensive for you :woot: :taunt:

Agbaya :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mmeny wrote:Only Mourinho would have creative and better players on the bench while starting anywhere-belle-face players start a match. How many millions spent again?
He is a donkey...a thorouhhbred donkey!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

why can't Naija players make it in La Liiga?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

it's amazing

when you're at [WORK] and there are streaming restrictions

operative word is WORK

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Let me go on YouTube and see if I can find the last time Ronaldo was on target with any of his free kicks talk less of scoring.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Rashford is terrorizing Madrid
Tell those clowns abusing my boy...since he came in Real have been shitting in their pants instead of the hard on they had when Lingard was running blindly around.

They can't handle him ... he just needs a lil more composure and development in his technique and he will be unstoppable because of his God given physical gifts

He has talent, but is still a somewhat limited player technically. I mean put him beside Asensio or Alena and he fades in comparison...

Two totally different kinda players and totally off point but whatever it's TXJ
They are all offensive players. All able to play from wide, in the center or behind the striker.

You can compare their talent, their technique, etc. They don't have to be siamese twins before u can compare their attributes.

I like Rashford, but I'm well aware of his limitations, like most typically English players...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A wasted 90mins....United managed to turn what ought to be a good game into a frustrating one matching unruly donkeys against fine thoroughbred equasterian horses!

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anikulapo wrote:United need a true central playmaker
Then why spend 50 million on Matic? What is Miki? What about Mata? Are those two wingers? No. Jose is happy with what he has. These are the type of midfielders he loves to work with. So it is what it is. Give him another 500million and he will bring in more Fellaini type midfielders. :agree:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...looks like United are loaded for this season.
For Real, they are as usual until they meet their nemesis barca.
Good fight from both sides, defense let both sides down.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mmeny wrote:Only Mourinho would have creative and better players on the bench while starting anywhere-belle-face players start a match. How many millions spent again?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
They have Mata, they have Mkhitaryan, they have Pogba....they don't need anything of the sort.

These chaps are playing exactly how Jose wants them to play

Someone who gets it. :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How can you have Martial, Rashford, Mata vut choose to play a technically clueless Lingard..who does that?

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:
Then why spend 50 million on Matic? What is Miki? What about Mata? Are those two wingers? No. Jose is happy with what he has. These are the type of midfielders he loves to work with. So it is what it is. Give him another 500million and he will bring in more Fellaini type midfielders. :agree:

:lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

oloye wrote:
He is a donkey...a thorouhhbred donkey!
Lawd knows I would have a hard time sitting on the bench game in and game out watching the eyesore serves on the daily as a creative player.

It is one thing starting from the bench salivating and chumping on the bits to get in due to attacking and free flowing football your teammates are serving. It is another thing to just sight there and watching dross.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

it's amazing

when you're at [WORK] and there are streaming restrictions

operative word is WORK

I guess parking cars and takin tickets in the lot is hard work, so carry on Midgy .... it's only been since 2001 for you so carry on ... it might build character for you :woot:
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ManU is clearly not at the same level as Real Madrid.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:A wasted 90mins....United managed to turn what ought to be a good game into a frustrating one matching unruly donkeys against fine thoroughbred equasterian horses!

I agree ... very poor showing by the Red Devils

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow just saw CRON reach out to shake Jose who gave him the frostiest of looks ... :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bale needs to leave Madrid ... he just doesn't fit in

MLK.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

oloye wrote:A wasted 90mins....United managed to turn what ought to be a good game into a frustrating one matching unruly donkeys against fine thoroughbred equasterian horses!
I can't remember any Finals that involved a Mourinho coached team that I enjoyed. People will say winning is what matters but I am sure football as we know it won't be played by so many it was a boring cagey feat of misfits. I mean how hard can it be to have ONE or TWO creative players on the field at the same time.

You still have another 8 to defend like their lives depend on it. Pick whatever formation variations you like, 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-4-2. You still end up with more people defending than attacking but everything has to be cagey with Borinho.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

oloye wrote:How can you have Martial, Rashford, Mata vut choose to play a technically clueless Lingard..who does that?
...seriously, Muro is out of idea...no clue at all...