Leicester City Season - News,developement 2017/18

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg
Re: Leicester City Season - News,developement 2017/18

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

Nacho cant even get a starting game in Leicester. Something must be wrong somewia.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

cruxifixoy2k wrote:Nacho cant even get a starting game in Leicester. Something must be wrong somewia.
Came on as a late sub. Didn't really affect the game. Leicester were generally poor today and were lucky to grab a point.

On Nacho, he looks to be bulking up quite a lot. Looks fit but a bit on the heavy side..
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

cruxifixoy2k wrote:Nacho cant even get a starting game in Leicester. Something must be wrong somewia.
Something is not wrong...the only thing wrong is his agents taking him to a team like Leicester.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

oloye wrote:
Something is not wrong...the only thing wrong is his agents taking him to a team like Leicester.
They play sad football. Defend defend defend clearance towards Vardy and recycle for 90 mins
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Oga Oloye you are onto something. I argued with a friend that Nacho made a very bad decision by going to Leicester. I just think his game will never progress. Reason why Mahrez wants to leave.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Mr Shows wrote:
Came on as a late sub. Didn't really affect the game. Leicester were generally poor today and were lucky to grab a point.

On Nacho, he looks to be bulking up quite a lot. Looks fit but a bit on the heavy side..
Bobo looks overweight.

Plus the way he moves about the pitch makes him even look more overweight and a tad bit lazy.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cellular wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

Bobo looks overweight.

Plus the way he moves about the pitch makes him even look more overweight and a tad bit lazy.
Wow! The thanks bags people see on the sha. :shock: :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Kele should not have moved to Leicester. Their style of play doesnt fit him. At least Spurs can get him on the cheap later.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8