Arsenal 4 VS 3 Leicester City (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: Leicester City VS Arsenal(8/11/2017)

Post by Ugbowo »

Gunners can cry! Chai.

This thread is about the SE and una dey cry say BP open am. Up Kele! Up Willy Boy! Up Musa!.....Up Iwobi too sef.

3-1 Leicester.

Scorers all Naija boys. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Ugbowo wrote:Gunners can cry! Chai.

This thread is about the SE and una dey cry say BP open am. Up Kele! Up Willy Boy! Up Musa!.....Up Iwobi too sef.

3-1 Leicester.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Even me sef weak..

Waiting to see if mods will let 2 game threads stand or they will do the right thing and merge them..

Friday can't come soon enough :rotf: :rotf:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:I will be at the game so I cannot open a proper game thread. But I beg my fellow Gooners to ensure we open our thread for ourselves. We cannot be responding in the thread opened to troll us.

You know it .::: don't worry :D :thumb:

I doubt the thread was meant to troll Arsenal. More like a thread to pump up the Nigerian contingent.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Difficult game for Arsenal, so many players out.

Arsenal 3 Leicester 2
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Currently on suspension
PERSON CLUB START END TOTAL
Laurent Koscielny Arsenal 21.05.2017 19.08.2017 3
Victor Moses Chelsea 27.05.2017 12.08.2017 1
Pedro Chelsea 06.08.2017 25.08.2017 3

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-gov ... QpCZiBQ.99
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:I will be at the game so I cannot open a proper game thread. But I beg my fellow Gooners to ensure we open our thread for ourselves. We cannot be responding in the thread opened to troll us.
with that said, anybody who supports any team, should open their own thread. so therefore we can now have multiple game threads of the same matches, because of the term ourselves and our own :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ihenacho and Vardy will terrorize that weak Arsenal defence, can't wait for the game!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The Arsenal defense is not as weak as you think.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so will Musa also be part of the squad?
SuperEagles

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Tobi17 wrote:Ihenacho and Vardy will terrorize that weak Arsenal defence, can't wait for the game!!
These are two strikers that depend on "the feed" from midfield
They don't make things happen on their own

Arsenal 4-0 Leicester
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

analyzer wrote:

3-1 Leicester.

Even me sef weak..

Waiting to see if mods will let 2 game threads stand or they will do the right thing and merge them..

Quick question, is there a timeline to opening a game thread. Can one open a team's Game thread one after the other for the 38 games of the season, Is this allowed? I mean open all games thread 38 of them before season starts. Just curious.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cito wrote:
analyzer wrote:

3-1 Leicester.

Even me sef weak..

Quick question, is there a timeline to opening a game thread. Can one open a team's Game thread one after the other for the 38 games of the season, Is this allowed? I mean open all games thread 38 of them before season starts. Just curious.

I will open an official thread on Friday no worries
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rumors has it kele may come off the bench...
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Typical Arsenal mob brigade. Repulsive set of fans! :-x :-x :-x
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Game day, I hope the Arsenal supporters open and post in their thread and not this one. It is not a matter for debate.
KPOM :agree: I will do the honor if no goner do it.we just need some one with luck for our first EPL game of the season.
We have had tough time on open day games.
Anyone who opens another game thread should be immediately suspended. This is absolutely ridiculous! We cant have multiple game threads for the same match. i know you both think your useless club runs Cybereagles, but enough is enough
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:BP, what is the outcome of the going to be? I hope your prediction will be right.
I don't want to jinx the foxes.......so I will predict 10 mins to the final whistle
SuperEagles

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Cito wrote:
analyzer wrote:

3-1 Leicester.

Even me sef weak..

Lol.. why you dey ask me? Go ask mods.

Is there a CE rule that knly supporters of the select club can open game threads related to that club? If mids feel the game thread is premature, they know the right thing to do.. lock the thread & reopen it game day.. but wetin be my own. Lol!!
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

analyzer wrote:
Cito wrote:
analyzer wrote:

3-1 Leicester.

Even me sef weak..

Lol.. why you dey ask me? Go ask mods.

Is there a CE rule that knly supporters of the select club can open game threads related to that club? If mids feel the game thread is premature, they know the right thing to do.. lock the thread & reopen it game day.. but wetin be my own. Lol!!
I am just curious because I have not see any game thread opened over a week before the actual game. Since I don't know all the rules , I assume that is ok. If not the mods would have said something. Extrapolating this to the 38 games in a season of EPL shouldn't be a problem.

So oldies and mods of this site, a curious mind wants to know if it contravenes the rules of this forum if one opens say 38 games treads for a team. Is there a timeline allowed for such say 'x' number of days before a game?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Stand your ground BP, the northern armies are behind you.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I dont understand this. What are Arsenal fans afraid of? Do they really think BP has supernatural powers? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And even if he did, and they lose, dont these 50 year old morons have a life? How can football affect the lives of grown ups who have a family to cater for? :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I don't get this, I am only concerned about the SE players....wetin concern me with assnal....
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Then change the title of the thread to SE players at Leicester. Why does the title look like a game thread involving Arsenal if you don't care about Arsenal?

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Arsenal legend Henry on why Iheanacho deal is 'excellent signing' for Leicester City
It's an excellent opportunity for the 20-year-old, says Thierry

Kelechi Iheanacho celebrates with Jamie Vardy during the pre-season friendly Leicester City and Borussia
Moenchengladbach. (Image: Michael Regan/Getty Images)

Kelechi Iheanacho is an excellent signing for Leicester City, former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry believes.

City have spent £25million on the 20-year-old Nigerian, who could make his Premier League debut against the Gunners on Friday.

Iheanacho has the best goals to games ratio of any striker in the Premier League, although he found his opportunities limited at Manchester City.

But Henry has seen enough to think that Iheanacho could be an important player for City.

“It's an amazing opportunity for him,” he told Sky Sports.

“I think back to Manuel Pellegrini's time last season at Manchester City. He wasn't the only one but he was the spark in the team, fighting everywhere, scoring goals, trying his hardest.

“So I think it's a good buy for Leicester.

“It will be interesting to see how he interacts with Jamie Vardy. Is he going to do the job of Shinji Okazaki? Is Okazaki going to keep his place? Are they going to be more adventurous?

“I don't know whether Craig Shakespeare will play a 4-4-1-1 or a proper 4-4-2, but it's a good signing.

“Whenever he had to do something at Manchester City, even when things were not great for the team, he delivered.

“People might say he had better players around him but let's not forget that Leicester won the league two years ago. They have some good players too.”
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... eal-301689
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "