Arsenal 4 VS 3 Leicester City (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL EPL MATCHDAY THREAD: VS LEICESTER (0-0) Pre-Game

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote:Cech flapping around like an aladura praise worshipper!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 VS 1 Leicester City

Post by oloye »

Mahrez is playing rubbish and he wonders why no team has come for him..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Welbeck needs to start showing up...the top 3 are not in sync right now

That should be a yellow to Maguire..it was a professional foul you dummy ref
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

metalalloy wrote:Dis Arsenal new CB is looking good so far.
There's no new Arsenal CB on the field. Are you referring to Kolasinac? He's a left back. Arsenal playing with 2 natural left backs on the field..
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Lucozade boy will score plenty goals.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Are my eyes deceiving me????

Did 5-2 Okazaki just outjump Xhacrap for that equalizer?????

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ye mo gbe ohhhh :rotf: Wow...I dey wait Waffi :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mister Dolly wrote:Ozil better redeem himself...
How about our giant midfield enforcer who got outjumped by Okazaki :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL EPL MATCHDAY THREAD: VS LEICESTER (0-0) Pre-Game

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote:Cech flapping around like an aladura praise worshipper!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You guys have been to an aladura church before!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Are my eyes deceiving me????

Did 5-2 Okazaki just outjump Xhacrap for that equalizer?????

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ye mo gbe ohhhh :rotf: Wow...I dey wait Waffi :rotf:

You sit down waiting for the guys you dislike to make one mistake then start flapping....when will you grow up???
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mister Dolly wrote:Welbeck needs to start showing up...the top 3 are not in sync right now

That should be a yellow to Maguire..it was a professional foul you dummy ref

You no see who dey ref game

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ozil to welbeck...that should have been 2-1
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This is the first game. Takes a while to get going ..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Welbeck haba you have to finish that ... I don defend you tire from Dolly nah ...help a brother out :woot:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mahrez you twat..play some football and stop diving like a fake gymnast

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a play from Lacazette to run all the way back to retrieve a lost ball ...Bravo :clap:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cristao II wrote:This is the first game. Takes a while to get going ..

True talk.

On another note....What's the story with Rose? Even more, what's the story that most of his teammates agree with him? This stadium build will cost una.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Lacazette looks like a player ohhh

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Only Okazaki is playing on Leicester side. Vardy is playing big man...as for Mahrez he thinks he is in a sushi bar

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:Mahrez is playing rubbish and he wonders why no team has come for him..

He's had suitors....just not for the price Leicester want. TV money don spoil market
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

how is it still 1-1?? Welbeck!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

SylverEagles wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Dis Arsenal new CB is looking good so far.
There's no new Arsenal CB on the field. Are you referring to Kolasinac? He's a left back. Arsenal playing with 2 natural left backs on the field..
Oh yea he is the one i am talking about. I saw him for the first time when he replaced Mert in the community shield. That' s a big left back oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Why did Wellbeck take another touch instead of a shot?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Welbeck cmon son ....give me that goal to make Dolly sharrapp :taunt:

MLK.