KELECHI NWAKALI JOINS VV VENLO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
KELECHI NWAKALI JOINS VV VENLO

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/05/do ... vvv-venlo/

I think this is a good move for the boy. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KELECHI NWAKALI JOINS VV VENLO

Post by maceo4 »

Good move...upward trajectory
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

The beginning of the end
...very sad....
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Rawlings wrote:The beginning of the end
...very sad....

Is that what your Doctor said when he handed over your STD panel result?
Peter Obi For President 2023
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

...very sad....
I try very hard to ignore your posts here because they generally reflect how stupid you are. But what exactly are you trying to achieve here? Is this banter? Or mere trolling? Or wishing the end to a young footballer's career just cause he's Nigerian?

I just cannot understand this. Is this meant to wind up Nigerians on this forum or what? Anyways...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
...very sad....
I try very hard to ignore your posts here because they generally reflect how stupid you are. But what exactly are you trying to achieve here? Is this banter? Or mere trolling? Or wishing the end to a young footballer's career just cause he's Nigerian?

I just cannot understand this. Is this meant to wind up Nigerians on this forum or what? Anyways...
Put him on your ignore list, I have him on mine, but when you replay to his worthless post some of us get to see it..he offers nothing to the forum...trust the likes of waffi, cellular or Robbynice to do nothing, but if I yab assnal trouble gonstart
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Babalawo wrote:
...very sad....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Waffiman wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
...very sad....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cally wrote:
...very sad....

The guy is an irritating nuisance...how come he is still allowed to troll people and make disparaging remarks about Nigerian players and our football on a site set up to support Nigerian football without being kicked into the sewer remains a mystery.

I used to try to see the funny side of his stupidity, but the consistency of his follies has gone to the point where ot must be addressed if we this site is really set up to support and promote naija football.

There is freedom of speech, but making oneself an irritant is a sure way of abusing that right...and when you do it should be taking away.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Couldn't agree more Oloye! That imbecile needs to be kicked out of here for real. One of the reasons the standard here has dropped quite significantly. We used to have great online experience here on CE but all we see these days is an imbecile casting aspersions on Nigerian players on a site that is meant to promote same.

oloye wrote:
Cally wrote:
...very sad....

The guy is an irritating nuisance...how come he is still allowed to troll people and make disparaging remarks about Nigerian players and our football on a site set up to support Nigerian football without being kicked into the sewer remains a mystery.

I used to try to see the funny side of his stupidity, but the consistency of his follies has gone to the point where ot must be addressed if we this site is really set up to support and promote naija football.

There is freedom of speech, but making oneself an irritant is a sure way of abusing that right...and when you do it should be taking away.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Roachlings gets his orgasms by trolling on CE.
That's all he lives for.
His claim to fame is that he is the most successful CE troll ever
Just ignore him, though invariably some will respond.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I blame the mods. When you allow the likes of bamendagoat and Tfco free reign to ridicule Nigeria here what do you expect?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
Cally wrote:
...very sad....

Thank you.. :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

He is loving all the attention he is getting. :roll:

(And sadly, by posting this I am adding to the attention) :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

...very sad....
Oloriburuku omo ale don derail my thread. Ko ni da fun e!
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thread has been completely derailed, na real wa!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:Roachlings gets his orgasms by trolling on CE.
That's all he lives for.
Saying he should be ignored is weak....his activities undermines everything this site was set up to promote. I am open to banter...but not one that over the years have revealed a trend that is not healthy and one that is utterly vile.

If this fool is allowed to continue to undermine our footballers,then the mods must apologise to all the people that have been banned in the past.

If you allow someone to continue to spit in your face and you keep saying ignore him,let me tell you something ,it reveals something about you, that you have no dignity! Our players should be protected from this vileness!

Enough is enough! :mad:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:
That's all he lives for.
Saying he should be ignored is weak....his activities undermines everything this site was set up to promote. I am open to banter...but not one that over the years have revealed a trend that is not healthy and one that is utterly vile.

If this fool is allowed to continue to undermine our footballers,then the mods must apologise to all the people that have been banned in the past.

If you allow someone to continue to spit in your face and you keep saying ignore him,let me tell you something ,it reveals something about you, that you have no dignity! Our players should be protected from this vileness!

Its called freedom of speech.

He has little or no impact on this forum much less Nigerian football and footballers.

It will be a sad day on this forum when a member is banned simply for his views, unpalatable as they might be, and not because of a violation of the rules...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

txj wrote:
oloye wrote:
That's all he lives for.

He has little or no impact on this forum much less Nigerian football and footballers.

It will be a sad day on this forum when a member is banned simply for his views, unpalatable as they might be, and not because of a violation of the rules...
I guess that is why expressing one's view in the so called society that we try to copy can be termed hate speech and deemed culpable.

Like i said those who have been banned in the past deserve an apology for freely expressing their minds howbeit in ways that those who reported them found unpalatable.

Yes there is freedom of speech but there is decorum and respect that enables a society to remain decent!

If he was mouthing off his profanities in the rant and rave, i wont even bother, but not when he shows up on thread meant to report the progress of our players only to denigrate and undermine them...that cannot be tolerated as freedom of speech in any decent society.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The guy should be left alone. He is a troll but does it in a playful manner. Other trolls like thiefco are 1000X worse than him, and they are welcome here. If you don't like what he has to say, simply put him on your ignore list. I enjoy his "contributions".
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Cally wrote:
...very sad....

I have said it multiple times that the Moderators hate Nigeria. The day Rawlings makes any comment against Arsenal, I can guarantee you that he is gone! 12 years suspension! Lets try it and see! Rawlings, repeat after me:
Arsene Wenger is a paedophile and Thunder faya Arsenal!
I can guarantee you that both Rawlings and I will be gone within 5 minutes!

disgraceful!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
oloye wrote:
That's all he lives for.

Oh WOW!!!! You silly silly ignorant child! So, where were you when all of us were banned for our views on Arsenal? I take it you didnt see the "sad day?" abi? Where were you when Bigpokey's thread was deleted (cant remember if he was suspended) because he opened Arsenal game threads and Arsenal kept losing (Last season)?? Where the fooooock were you?? :curse: Bigpokey was literally disciplined because he OPENED ARSENAL GAME THREADS, AND THEY LOST!!! READ THAT AGAIN OVER AND OVER! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CAN YOU SEE HOW THAT SOUNDS??? Bigpokey was punished because their favorite team lost when he was the thread opener! They then created a rule that a game thread cannot be opened 24 hours before a match! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Can you believe it???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?