Kylian Mbappe to PSG -Unconfirmed

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kylian Mbappe to PSG -Unconfirmed

Post by Waffiman »

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/900484062988705792

According to Le Parisien:

PSG have reached an agreement to sign France NT star Kylian Mbappé (18), after AS Monaco accepted an offer of €155M.

PSG will pay Monaco forward Kylian Mbappé £13.8m (net) a year in wages - more than double the salary Real Madrid were offering.

L'Equipe: Mbappé only a step away from PSG.

€150m transfer + one player. Likely to be Draxler, Moura or Pastore. https://t.co/XZihllwkkb

Monaco have tried to include Julian Draxler in a deal with PSG for Kylian Mbappé, German has rejected it.

Many outlets say the player is Lucas Moura.

Meanwhile, Monaco 'Ultras'. (Yep! Monaco have them) release angry statement saying Mbappé has 'proved nothing' and 'is not bigger than the institution'.

The fine baby don run follow man wey get money and the yeye Ultras dey vex. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now the very clubs who wanted FFP relaxed, scream for FFP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Kylian Mbappe to Qatar.

Post by Waffiman »

Barca seem to have pulled off a nice coup with reports of €50m transfer of Di Maria from PSG.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ko ni da fuun the person that said PSG was after Anderson Esiti. That was uneccessary. :boo: :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

BTW! Qatar also signed Fabianho from Monaco according to various reports.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Elsewhere, North London's Emirati boasting a huge deal with Puma, have signed Lemar...Obika CDs up for grabs, to enter call 0800 343 442.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Moderators need to do something about all these Fake news
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The Topic is deceptive. Mods, please change it!

Mbappe is not going to Qatar. I have complained about this before! 10 years ago, I opened a thread and joked with the title that "Thierry Henry has gone to Calabar" and I was banned. Just a few months ago, an Arsenal fan did the same thing and nothing happened. Now, the Emperor has made a false topic! I demand that the thread title be changed and the Emperor immediately be suspended indefinitely, without pay.

I have reported this topic! nonsense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Undertaker wrote:Moderators need to do something about all these Fake news
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He is an Arsenal fan, so he will not be touched. 10 years ago, I was suspended for doing the same thing.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

danfo driver wrote:

He is an Arsenal fan, so he will not be touched. 10 years ago, I was suspended for doing the same thing.
10 years ago? What was your handle then?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

You should be banned for claiming to be a Swede. You no even say Martin Dahlin, na oyibo Allard you dey claim. Yeye .

Don't remember your ban, but you probably deserved it, as Kaycee2g and Yaya were busy abusing people left and right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Kylian Mbappe to Qatar. (PSG)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shame on the false thread title ..bad belle no good
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Kylian Mbappe to Qatar. (PSG)

Post by anointed »

This is an indictment on the moderators. And they pretend like they haven't seen the complaints.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Kylian Mbappe to PSG

Post by cic old boy »

Mba, mba, Mbappe, the money is too much oooh!
http://www.naijiant.com/
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

You should be banned for claiming to be a Swede. You no even say Martin Dahlin, na oyibo Allard you dey claim. Yeye .

Don't remember your ban, but you probably deserved it, as Kaycee2g and Yaya were busy abusing people left and right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Claiming ke? He's telling the truth. He's a right swede :sneaky: :tic:

Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

Do you remember his thread where he went to his girlfriend's house, sat in the sitting room and put his feet on the centre table right in front of the girl's father. When the man protested, he started arguing with him or even almost insulted him. That thread na one of CE's classic. Where's Damunk, the pathologist, to help us exhume it?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

Do you remember his thread where he went to his girlfriend's house, sat in the sitting room and put his feet on the centre table right in front of the girl's father. When the man protested, he started arguing with him or even almost insulted him. That thread na one of CE's classic. Where's Damunk, the pathologist, to help us exhume it?
Kai...I must have missed such a classic. Danfo na something else. One time, he yabbed me with one handle, then came back and neutralized the yabs with a different handle :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

Kai...I must have missed such a classic. Danfo na something else. One time, he yabbed me with one handle, then came back and neutralized the yabs with a different handle :lol: :lol: :lol:
Schizo.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to find that thread.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I cant believe all the posts made under the moniker Kaycee2g have been deleted. There is no post under that name again.

Mods, what happened? Maybe Danfo will know as well.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Kylian Mbappe to PSG

Post by Bigpokey24 »

When will Waffiman be banned for his thread title, it is a racist title
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

Don't remember your ban, but you probably deserved it, as Kaycee2g and Yaya and Okokobioko were busy abusing people left and right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When I wan write Allard name, i said to myself, "I guarantee Ogbunigwe go get comment"! I swear and low and behold here you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You no dey like better thing for me at all! If I talk sey i be Makanaky or WebOhene, you for just look thread, waka commot like sey nothing happen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Allard

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No mind the useless man. His daughter is still single sef! saw her at an event last year.