Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:02 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 26407
analyzer wrote:
@Mmemy

Go coach a bunch of carpenters how to move ball side to side against A CFC caliber quality of players.. I repeat - that has never been their Forte/strength.. Sorry if you can't see it.. You play to your strength at EVERY opportunity..

CFC is filled with players that are 10 times the quality Burnley has


A carpenter coaching carpenters!

All that's left is the Geico commercial :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 22292
Location: Ikeja
Bigpokey24 wrote:
I know I yab Conte, but kudos. .

Bipolar

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10113
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mmeny wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Sean Dysche is a hopeless coach .... Up two men and still bus parking ...Totally shameless coach


Can you imagine that nonsense? :curse:


My guy, when you fund yourself in an unfamiliar situation, one does not know how to act.

Leading CFC
At SB
And 2 man up.. na unfamilair scenario lol..


My guy there is no justification for that nonsense served up by Sean Dyche. How are you two man up and somehow under pressure? Morata damn near almost equalized.

This is the problem with the EPL at times most of this managers set up their teams not to get beat that even when they find themselves with all the advantages and lucky break they manage the game with a handbrakes on.

There is no reason why a professional outfit can't see out a game with two man up and 4 minutes to go.

My brother, Burnley is pro side but a significantly less skilled pro side. They saw out the game the best way they know how to regardless of 2 man advantage - all men behind the ball

Next - I can bet that in almost any top league you go to in which the Champions played the team that finished 16th and has a 2 man advantage, the game will play out the same 90% of time.. Sometimes we tend to forget that difference in quality of players easily accounts for multiple man advantage.. Which of those Burnley capenters know how to keep ball or move ball around in a slick fashion? But they sure know how to defend to the best of their abilities

He name is Dysche.. not Pep or Ancelotti or wenger. And it is Burnley - not everton or sevilla or Leverkusen..



Madrid vs Las Palmas.

SMH at EPL fans :oops:


Follow the discussion and stick to the scope for once ITK... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

http://www.espnfc.us/matchstats?gameId=458839

Madrid with a man down still came back from 2 goals down to tie the game 3-3..
How come Las palmas could not see out a 2 goal lead.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In a rush to prove a point, you bring up the wrong example. I weak for you dude!! :boo: :boo: :boo:

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10113
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
The poverty of the English game on full display by Burnley...

You watch and comment on too many EPL games. Is yours not the poverty of a fan that you cannot subscribe and stay glued to richer leagues?

Why waste your time.. look at his Las palmas blunder.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Then he come lie to us how he watched all the games.. I bet he did not watch the Madrid - Las Palmas game he listed..
I am waiting for him to explain how come in a his beloved non EPL games, Las Palmas could not see out the game despite a man advantage.. smh

Watch him disappear after being proven wrong..

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 38451
Location: Biafra Zone
analyzer wrote:
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
The poverty of the English game on full display by Burnley...

You watch and comment on too many EPL games. Is yours not the poverty of a fan that you cannot subscribe and stay glued to richer leagues?

Why waste your time.. look at his Las palmas blunder.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Then he come lie to us how he watched all the games.. I bet he did not watch the Madrid - Las Palmas game he listed..
I am waiting for him to explain how come in a his beloved non EPL games, Las Palmas could not see out the game despite a man advantage.. smh

Watch him disappear after being proven wrong..


Ask him how come barca couldn't see out a 2-0 lead at the camp nou vs 10 man carpenter chelsea in 2012?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 26407
analyzer wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mmeny wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Sean Dysche is a hopeless coach .... Up two men and still bus parking ...Totally shameless coach


Can you imagine that nonsense? :curse:


My guy, when you fund yourself in an unfamiliar situation, one does not know how to act.

Leading CFC
At SB
And 2 man up.. na unfamilair scenario lol..


My guy there is no justification for that nonsense served up by Sean Dyche. How are you two man up and somehow under pressure? Morata damn near almost equalized.

This is the problem with the EPL at times most of this managers set up their teams not to get beat that even when they find themselves with all the advantages and lucky break they manage the game with a handbrakes on.

There is no reason why a professional outfit can't see out a game with two man up and 4 minutes to go.

My brother, Burnley is pro side but a significantly less skilled pro side. They saw out the game the best way they know how to regardless of 2 man advantage - all men behind the ball

Next - I can bet that in almost any top league you go to in which the Champions played the team that finished 16th and has a 2 man advantage, the game will play out the same 90% of time.. Sometimes we tend to forget that difference in quality of players easily accounts for multiple man advantage.. Which of those Burnley capenters know how to keep ball or move ball around in a slick fashion? But they sure know how to defend to the best of their abilities

He name is Dysche.. not Pep or Ancelotti or wenger. And it is Burnley - not everton or sevilla or Leverkusen..



Madrid vs Las Palmas.

SMH at EPL fans :oops:


Follow the discussion and stick to the scope for once ITK... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

http://www.espnfc.us/matchstats?gameId=458839

Madrid with a man down still came back from 2 goals down to tie the game 3-3..
How come Las palmas could not see out a 2 goal lead.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In a rush to prove a point, you bring up the wrong example. I weak for you dude!! :boo: :boo: :boo:



Its not the wrong example! I knew ur ignorant self would say this! :rotf: :rotf: Just pull up the game thread on CE and you'll see two things:

1. LP controlled the game
2. Madrid got a fake goal to tie the game; even their 2nd shouldn't have stood.

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 26407
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
The poverty of the English game on full display by Burnley...

You watch and comment on too many EPL games. Is yours not the poverty of a fan that you cannot subscribe and stay glued to richer leagues?

Why waste your time.. look at his Las palmas blunder.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Then he come lie to us how he watched all the games.. I bet he did not watch the Madrid - Las Palmas game he listed..
I am waiting for him to explain how come in a his beloved non EPL games, Las Palmas could not see out the game despite a man advantage.. smh

Watch him disappear after being proven wrong..


Ask him how come barca couldn't see out a 2-0 lead at the camp nou vs 10 man carpenter chelsea in 2012?


Bro, Barca control almost every game they play. What is more, they were not looking to see out the game; most times they continue to play on the front foot...

Last season ur team used the clever ploy of ceding possession to them; still they couldn't string three passes together!

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10113
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
The Naked emperor says is was fake goals. not one but two goals :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ok Txj the know it all superior being.. Everyone else is ignorant :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One team controlled the game but conceded 2 goals despite being a man up. The other managed to get a W, granted with 2 man up.. But the team with the W is the one being lampooned for not seeing out the game.. Ok oh!!

O wise one has spoken.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Last edited by analyzer on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12216
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:

_________________

"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
"Cellular does not follow these things closely - he rarely does the dirty work of facts checking." - Catalyst, Feb 12, 2014.
---
© The YeyeMan 2016
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 26407
analyzer wrote:
The Naked emperor says is was fake goals. not one but two goals :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ok Txj the know it all superior being.. Everyone else is ignorant :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Controlled the game but still conceded two fake goals.. I hear you oh wise one.. :clap: :clap:


Controlled the game and were cheated by the ref.

The time it takes to insert the emoticons is enough to pull up the game thread!!!

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10113
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:

Wrongly so.. he is part of the team responsible for securing transfers but doubt he makes unilateral decisions or involved in fee negotiations..

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm
Posts: 5950
Location: Isale Gangan
wale1974 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tibo is not a good keeper

Bugpokey is not a good fan.


BigPorkey is an Arsenal fan!

_________________
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 26407
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:



No surprise there...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 38451
Location: Biafra Zone
txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:



No surprise there...


Their favorite scapegoat. The English media has been trying to get the man fired for the longest time but Roman isn't budging.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12216
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:



No surprise there...


Their favorite scapegoat. The English media has been trying to get the man fired for the longest time but Roman isn't budging.

It's more uninformed fans than the media.

_________________

"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
"Cellular does not follow these things closely - he rarely does the dirty work of facts checking." - Catalyst, Feb 12, 2014.
---
© The YeyeMan 2016
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 48034
Location: USA
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:



No surprise there...


Their favorite scapegoat. The English media has been trying to get the man fired for the longest time but Roman isn't budging.



It's a total disgrace ... they only know him when things go south but try to take away any credit for the teams success to him

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3432
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
oloye wrote:
All these small teams are useless...yesterday it was Leicester


Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.


Why is there no welcome thread for Frank De Boer sef? tfco and the other usual suspect forummers are not doing their jobs.



Interestingly, De Boer is presently one of the worst coaches in Europe. has been a failure in almost every job, if not every job, he has had.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69287
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
oloye wrote:
All these small teams are useless...yesterday it was Leicester


Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.


Why is there no welcome thread for Frank De Boer sef? tfco and the other usual suspect forummers are not doing their jobs.



Interestingly, De Boer is presently one of the worst coaches in Europe. has been a failure in almost every job, if not every job, he has had.


i watched most of the CP game because of Fosu-Mensah, who had a stellar game

FdB wants CP to play possession football, which is all nice and good but Huddersfield wanted the 3 points through grit

Zaha was off-form even though he showed many flashes of brilliance.

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48144
txj wrote:
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
The poverty of the English game on full display by Burnley...

You watch and comment on too many EPL games. Is yours not the poverty of a fan that you cannot subscribe and stay glued to richer leagues?


Unlike you, I actually do! And not just richer leagues. Croatia, Dutch, Norway, Belgium, Turkey, which btw will be on BEIN this season....


Prove it...at least with CE posts since your marriage with the poor EPL can be proven with CE posts.

Anyway, let's take it that 'this season' means you are repenting.

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:07 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 45759
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:

Racist Chelsea fans looking for scapegoat.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 48034
Location: USA
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
oloye wrote:
All these small teams are useless...yesterday it was Leicester


Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.


Why is there no welcome thread for Frank De Boer sef? tfco and the other usual suspect forummers are not doing their jobs.



Interestingly, De Boer is presently one of the worst coaches in Europe. has been a failure in almost every job, if not every job, he has had.


i watched most of the CP game because of Fosu-Mensah, who had a stellar game

FdB wants CP to play possession football, which is all nice and good but Huddersfield wanted the 3 points through grit

Zaha was off-form even though he showed many flashes of brilliance.


I heard someone say that the Dutch coaching model is now so out-dated it might take two generations for them to catch up ... at first I think say na joke but now I dey wonder. They just fired the academy director that my son is in and hired a former EPL guy which I dey adopt wait and see attitude about but I'm seriously wondering about the Dutch sha

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 48034
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:

Racist Chelsea fans looking for scapegoat.



Not just them but the racist British media who can't stand a black man in a position of authority

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37114
Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:

Racist Chelsea fans looking for scapegoat.



Remember the days when they used to attack the owner directly? The days before a black man was appointed to a position of power.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benedict Iroha, Bing [Bot], chief nfachairman, Google [Bot], Mr Shows, peron33uk and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group