TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Spurs vs Swansea

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: This Olson na total fool. Useless defender :rotf: :rotf: Aurier should have buried that but I'm loving the miss :woot: and the pain on the faces of the Toto fans

Oh Jesu what are you doing Routledge
Laugh all you want but Chelsea will issue una bitterness tomorrow.

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: This Olson na total fool. Useless defender :rotf: :rotf: Aurier should have buried that but I'm loving the miss :woot: and the pain on the faces of the Toto fans

I don't see what you are laughing about considering status quo remains. Everyone got a point a point. ARSEnal is still behind Spurs.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

I don't see what you are laughing about considering status quo remains. Everyone got a point a point. ARSEnal is still behind Spurs.
Well I'm laughing your prediction of bitterness at the bridge ode :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... we're leaving there with our heads held high ... we go see when una reach dat side :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spurs vs Barnsley

Post by Its a Goal »

MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

CII I agree with you in that. We should focus on winning a trophy no matter which. The good thing is we should see some of the fringe players get a run out.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The guy is trying to protect himself. He knows that Spurs is cursed and a trophy ain't happening. So he wants to presend that he was concentrating on the EPL and CL. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cristao II wrote:Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!
Fact not feelings... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!

NA wah oo. You finally agree with Cristao on something. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.
Why are Spurs using a virtually full strength team for this game? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

balo wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

NA wah oo. You finally agree with Cristao on something. :D
You know me, I love facts... :D

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Full Strength? Foyth, Winks, KWP, Llorente ...

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

I think playing Vertonghen, Dembele and Alli is too much. I am even too pissed that there is no live stream.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Listening to TalkSPORT radio as they are running the commentary there. Really pissed it's still nil nil.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cristao II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

I think playing Vertonghen, Dembele and Alli is too much. I am even too pissed that there is no live stream.
Ol'boy fear God now...so Trippier, Llorente and Sissoko no count abi? Haba

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

15 Shots - 0 shots on target

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Trippier assist, attempt at dribble - Dele scores!! GOAL SPURS!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

You see the story wey dem tell us? A.k.a, Spurs propaganda :mrgreen:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Alli 1-0
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

Those three are not in the Spurs strongest 11.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Jan Vert, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Below par performance at the office today but the most important thing was the W. We move on to the Spammers on Saturday.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Our reward for advancing to the next round is to host the Spammers.