TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [PL] SOU vs TOT

Post by anikulapo »

balo wrote:SPURS next 3 games - Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal.

Points getting dropped.

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

balo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote: we need just one goal from Obafemi.
Who is the we :sneaky:?

We, the Obafemi FANS!
If he had used his left leg to make the much needed contact, he would have been today's hero.
Let's encourage OBAFEMI to practice towards the next time he sees the dirty spudites. There shall be no sparing them of their well-deserved misery :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote: we need just one goal from Obafemi.
Who is the we :sneaky:?

We, the Obafemi FANS!
If he had used his left leg to make the much needed contact, he would have been today's hero.
Let's encourage OBAFEMI to practice towards the next time he sees the dirty spudites. There shall be no sparing them of their well-deserved misery :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Knowing goons he'll probably put you $h!4h0l3$, Trumps word not mine, to the sword :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

toyin133 wrote:Pretty $@#% performance all round apart from maybe Verts
Toyin133 tomato... Abeg chief no vex. I came late. What happened? :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:SPURS next 3 games - Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal.

Points getting dropped.
:rotf: :rotf Hopefully they beat Manu and draw Liverpool then open nyash against beloved.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

With L'pools loss yesterday I now regard the game against Soton as two points dropped.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Will you guys like Lucas Moura?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oluwaseye the 1st.[/color] wrote: With L'pools loss yesterday I now regard the game against Soton as two points dropped.
Or 1 point gained? We couldn't get off racing the block all match long as the effect of the flu did a number on them. Everyone above us will drop points before the season end so I won't worry about that last match. It is in the past. Top 4, even top 3 is still achievable.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: Will you guys like Lucas Moura?
I don't much about him other than he has dropped down the pecking order at PSG but is highly regarded. He is worth taking a punt on if only to bolster the bench.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
I don't much about him other than he has dropped down the pecking order at PSG but is highly regarded. He is worth taking a punt on if only to bolster the bench.
He is leaving PSG because he no longer wants to be on the bench. I’ll be shocked if he left PSG’e bench to sit on Tottenham’s bench. I’ll be shocked.

He is fast. My problem with him is that he is a dunce! All action and no brain player! Oloye will despise him. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Would prefer a loan to buy transfer. The French league has not been a good transfer market for Spurs. Not convinced.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FAC] NPC vs TOT

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
He is leaving PSG because he no longer wants to be on the bench. I’ll be shocked if he left PSG’e bench to sit on Tottenham’s bench. I’ll be shocked.

He is fast. My problem with him is that he is a dunce! All action and no brain player! Oloye will despise him. :lol:
So you think he will come and bench who? Son? Dele? Maybe he can compete with Sissoko for a start but even then Sissoko is not guaranteed a start when the likes of Wanyama, Dembele and Winks are fit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The pitch is terrible.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Newport blow their main chance
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Look at Dier with a bonehead decision. Newport should have scored there.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs have a fight on their hands, Wanyama dispossessed and a shot on target for newport
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Newport looks dangerous from set pieces.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is going to be a long day as the pitch looks frozen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We have to stop conceding throw ins close to the 18 yard box as their thrower launches it all the way in.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs do not actually have an attempt on target yet.
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane hits the bar.