TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tot 0 V 0 Liv

Post by realtrouble »

Lpool defense again !
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tot 2 V 1 Liv

Post by realtrouble »

I don't think Lpool have won a match with Oxtail.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is the defence the lilly livered mancunians were afraid to go against...it is not good to be a coward...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

realtrouble wrote:I don't think Lpool have won a match with Oxtail.
Are u sure? :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: [PL] TOT 3 vs 1 LivP

Post by YUJAM »

Lovren played that first 25 mins like he received a heavy dizzying slap right before the game.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Dele. He has put in a fantastic shift today in defense and the goal is the icing on the cake to cap his performance. With the way we have played we should have scored more. We haven’t let Liverpool into this match and they scored through a dubious no call foul on Kane.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Time for pool to add two more
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chief Oga Tx, clean sheet ogini?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Coach wrote:@Chief Oga Tx, clean sheet ogini?

Zee says "MIC' is in charge :sneaky: :woot: :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Liverpool really don't know how to defend smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

4-1.

Mignolette is a joke of a keeper
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Official..it is a rout

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Liverpool don't understand that defending is a part of the sport.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Hot. Really Hotspurs
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

shambolic defending :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [PL] TOT 4 vs 1 LivP

Post by anikulapo »

The post game call in shows with the Scousers should be interesting :mrgreen:

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:4-1.

More hatorade? We don't need to play a poor team down to 10 men to score goals. We are TOTTENHAM
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

People will say Lukaku is noy being fed ...look at Kane's play in and out of the penalty box, that is a complete striker. If Lukaku is worth 75, Kane is worth 150m

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:4-1.

More hatorade? We don't need to play a poor team down to 10 men to score goals. We are TOTTENHAM

We know: how many years is it since you have won anything :) :lol: :lol:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:People will say Lukaku is noy being fed ...look at Kane's play in and out of the penalty box, that is a complete striker. If Lukaku is worth 75, Kane is worth 150m

True talk ...the guy na real oni wahala striker

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chief Oga Tx, you'll never walk alone, 5 and 6 go walk with you.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Coach wrote:@Chief Oga Tx, you'll never walk alone, 5 and 6 go walk with you.
Haba coach. Didn't you know the game was already lost in 1st half. Klopp has decided to focus on the next game.. so ok to concede more goals..

Granted no RC today
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a save by Lloris

MLK.