TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [PL] TOT vs WBA

Post by balo »

WBA don score. Just tuned in to this game on CNBC.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Misplaced passes and time wasting order of the day.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost. he is back to his old instinctive self.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

WBA playing us at our own game. Retaining possession and making it difficult for us to have a go at them.

Son with a shot on target. Foster parries it for the first corner kick.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

1 word. Prof.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele's inconsistency is mind boggling this season. He hasn't put a back to back great performance this season.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It's taken 35 minutes for the lads to finally get going.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is going to be one of them days. A bit of luck and individual brilliance is what will rescue us in this match.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:WBA playing us at our own game. Retaining possession and making it difficult for us to have a go at them.

You guys need Ighalo to help Kane.If your team no win today by end of tomorrow you all will be out of top 4 :thumbs that is what beloved can do to you];
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:WBA playing us at our own game. Retaining possession and making it difficult for us to have a go at them.

You guys need Ighalo to help Kane.If your team no win today by end of tomorrow you all will be out of top 4 :thumbs that is what beloved can do to you];
What cabbage is this? :shock: Everything you wrote is just wrong. Of all the players in the world that you can mention Ighalo is the best? So he's no good for your so called sheitloved?
And what makes you think top 4 is secured in November? What I what sheitloved can do to who? :rotf:
You sure give your sheitty team too much credit.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

WestBrom sabi Park bus sha ... cheiii see defending in numbers ..: but how long can you hold out playing this kinda football :???:

This Rondon sef ... that’s like the 20th offside call
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Crosses from the side not getting through. If wingbacks can't cross then it will be a problem.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How did that not go in? WEST BROM might pay for that miss
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My boy Gibbs has played well today sha :clap: anyway make I no jinx am Biko :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier talked himself into a card.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Dier is gonna get a red :woot:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente for Jan :shock:. Winks off for Dembele.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at Adele that diving dog has conned this Ref into carding Gibbs .... Adele is such a cheating dog :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

MoPo is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at them. Desperation time.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

West Brom has some dumb players .... how can they possibly hold out :roll:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Dier should be off there :curse: this Son get skills sha ... see footwork

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Newcastle vs WATFORD 0-3 :scared: :scared:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Honestly I am filled with hope that we will break down this WBA team. The number of attempts is not anywhere near enough to do so.