TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs WHU

Post by Its a Goal »

ToXicJoker, quit it. This is Kane's second season in the CL. His first was not good because Spurs was generally poor that season in it. This season the focus is on it and all you have to say is that he is still not good enough. I'm sure if by some miracle Spurs go all the way you will still claim it was sheer luck that got him that far. Here is a striker who has won back to back golden boots ahead of more seasoned professionals but you don't rate simply because he is not from Spain, Italy, Germany or any fanciful country that produces mesmerizing players. I am sure if he was Brazilian or Argentine playing for Man City / United, Chelsea or worse, Pool, you won't singing this rubbish tune.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:ToXicJoker, quit it. This is Kane's second season in the CL. His first was not good because Spurs was generally poor that season in it. This season the focus is on it and all you have to say is that he is still not good enough. I'm sure if by some miracle Spurs go all the way you will still claim it was sheer luck that got him that far. Here is a striker who has won back to back golden boots ahead of more seasoned professionals but you don't rate simply because he is not from Spain, Italy, Germany or any fanciful country that produces mesmerizing players. I am sure if he was Brazilian or Argentine playing for Man City / United, Chelsea or worse, Pool, you won't singing this rubbish tune.
If Spuds were good last season
If Spuds get to the finals
If he were Spanish
If he was Brazillian
If he played for City
If he had a Mowhawk
If he wasn't ugly...

Excuses....poor excuses.

He is a top EPL player and is back to back top scorer. That is quite good for him at his level. Lets just leave it at that until proven otherwise...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] SWA vs TOT

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote: Spuds get away with it, yet again!!!

Obvious 2nd YC for Sanchez.

Then clear offsides goal given.
Speak to the hand ✋ :sneaky:
Why do you bother with the joker? There is a reason why he names himself txjoker.
Was it offside goal?Like I said they will be bad calls go some teams way and good calls go some teams way.
The current standing has nothing to do with poor officiating as others try to make it seems.
Good luck to West Ham today playing one of the big boys.
Peeps always say, it balances out for every team between bad and good calls. No it doesn't! Show me one evidence it does...

Spurs have gotten away with three RCs in a matter of weeks. Now they are being given fake goals!

I expect more gifts for them against West Ham...
Cry me a river. In the same match Llorente beat the offside trap to get on goal but was incorrectly flagged offside. Guess who did? Same linesman who couldn't see clearly due to the heavy downpour. Talk of another bad call, against ARSEnal a few weeks ago, ref called a phantom freekick against Spurs that led to them scoring. The difference between Spurs and other teams is that we don't moan over calls as we have to accept that it is part of the game. After all it is humans doing the job of refs so one has to accept that to err is human. There is no league or even tournament in the world where there won't be a ref mistake.
Why would you moan over calls when they are wrapped in fanciful xmas gift bags...
I mean three RCs in 2wks!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost takes advantage of a poor defending.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez should have done better.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

MoPo is a lil animated on the bench. I wonder if he is unhappy with the Dele misplaced pass.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son vs Zabaeta. So far Son hasn't got past him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane couldn't turn fast enough to shoot.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Own goal but Kane slightly offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies is no Rose. His delivery is just not it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs enjoying lion possession but Spammers is refusing to leave the goalpost.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane got his shot off but it was easy for the keeper to parry.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs slightly chipping away at the Spammers.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kane suppose don score 3. He was made captain this week, and he has to repay me.

No cares if Spurs lose though. :P
Es ist mir egal!! :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier header to Kane didn't get the right connection. Another let off for the Spammers.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kouyate is giving Zabaleta a lot of help making it difficult for Son to beat him down the left.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen almost breaks the deadlock.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half Time.

Spammers lacking ambition. All they've done is park the bus and look to capitalize if we make a mistake.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

West Ham has managed to dull the game.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

West Ham disgust me.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane unable to find his scoring range.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Players like Hernandez are only good in the team when your team is comfortable ,not when they are scrapping and you need everyone to be able to do more than poke the ball into the net. Simple pass he has been fluffing,, simple dribble he makes it look like he is being forced to do slalom runs.

I suspect Moyes is playing hin in this game because he believes they may have a sneaky view at goal.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho