TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham 1 vs 3 Spurs

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]green4life[/color] wrote: Welcome to England, Aurier. Definitely a good player but he'll learn.
Yup. He will. This is the first red card in the league in a long time for Spurs.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier on for Sissoko.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Close call for Spurs but Lloris block kept the game as is.

Dele with another opportunity but couldn't kill off the match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

WH has not mounted any sustained pressure on our defense.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dangerous freekick to WH outside the 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew. That was close.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham 0 vs 2 Spurs

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Aurier is a beast. Is he better than Trippier? Not yet ready to declare it but I like what I see.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude! Aurier is BETTER THAN WALKER!!!! And you are hear debating whether he is better than Trippier?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WOW
Football is more than skills.
EXACTLY!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

5 mins plus 4 minutes extra time.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Snap. Kanoute. Winks got beat on the right.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham 2 vs 3 Spurs

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente on for Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Corner to WH. Dealt with brilliantly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele has wasted a lot of chances today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Corner again to WH

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

That shoulda been a penalty for sure for Carroll
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lucky there. Ref didn't see Sanchez give Carroll a slight nudge in the back when he went to head the ball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spirit of London derby in full display at the end of the match :D.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Its a Goal wrote:Lucky there. Ref didn't see Sanchez give Carroll a slight nudge in the back when he went to head the ball.
Only a Spurs fan can say that. That was a No Mercy and Hell in a Cell move rolled into one.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Good game management from Spurs creating a fracas out of nothing
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Full Time Spurs win again
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally. What a match :clap: :clap: :clap:.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham 0 vs 2 Spurs

Post by Cristao II »

Beautiful derby!! Aurier got a deserved yellow but hey!! GOOD Game by the lads.. Karen Brady go cry yourself a river - biatch!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anointed[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Lucky there. Ref didn't see Sanchez give Carroll a slight nudge in the back when he went to head the ball.
Only a Spurs fan can say that. That was a No Mercy and Hell in a Cell move rolled into one.
You should add Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania on top if you like it won't change a thing :taunt:.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

All these agbero brawlers of London derby, if you are that tough, become a dog in Scotland Yard and help snuff out life from yeye terrorists instead of wasting your talents in a show that is meant to be family friendly.

Anyway, FT. West Ham robbed.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...