TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs WHU

Post by Its a Goal »

74% to 26% possession rate. Goes to show their ambition today.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reid fouled Dele in the 18 but was not called.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I'll bring Lamela on for Son.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sergei na crase man...see as he hust barged that westham player out of the way
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez with a brainfart moment but defense was back to quickly get the ball off Hernandez.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs doing all the playing and finding chances to score. Eventually Spammers should tire out and leave a gap.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Zabaleta fouled Kane in the 18 but was ruled offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Seriously, what was the linesman looking at because Kane wasn't offside when he was fouled nor when the ball was thread to him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another close chance for Spurs but the ball won't fall kindly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Whaaaaaaaaaaat :shock:?

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

what a goal!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Ina ran!!
1-0 WHU
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris, the only time you've been called to action you just failed woefully.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

c-u-r-s-e-d? :sneaky:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder strikes Spurs
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Lloris, the only time you've been called to action you just failed woefully.
My friend only a Russian S-400 can intercept that missile

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is either we get the equalizer or Spammers get a 2nd.

Sissoko off for Lamela. Wamyama on for Dier.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Its a Goal wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaat :shock:?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Lloris, the only time you've been called to action you just failed woefully.
My friend only a Russian S-400 can intercept that missile
He shouldn't be beaten. Not when he has had nothing to do all match.

Time to promote Gazzanigga to #1.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ki lo shele?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Ki lo shele?
Ara san pa awon Spurs

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaat :shock:?
Na Blietzshot.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bring Llorente on for Son I beg.