TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs EVE

Post by Its a Goal »

Rooney goal but just marginally offside.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele having a good game so far.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On his day Dembele is unplayable.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sooooooooooooooooooooon

Aurier miskick gets the goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

5 straight goals at home for Son :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Anigbelenu, I know you are lurking somewhere in this thread :P.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rooney still has the IT factor.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier is making some silly fouls. He better watch it before he gets booked.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense has started with their mindless ball giveaway.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

THAT was a clown clear yellow on Harold .., of course the Ref turns a blind eye
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sam Allardyce- master of the defensive art:

Aurier with space to receive the ball wide, 7 CONSECUTIVE times, with Sigurdson in the CM-L defensive zone.

It took eight times for Aurier ro make it tell....

Big Sam Allardyce, master of the defensive art!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I give Holgate kudos there for reading Kane's move and disposes him in the process.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: THAT was a clown clear yellow on Harold .., of course the Ref turns a blind eye
Trust you to use your biased eyes to only see what you want to see. All the crunching tackles against Spurs that ref didn't call you didn't say anything about it.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: THAT was a clown clear yellow on Harold .., of course the Ref turns a blind eye
Trust you to use your biased eyes to only see what you want to see. All the crunching tackles against Spurs that ref didn't call you didn't say anything about it.
You get time sha :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:

Crunch ko, love tap ni :laugh: the only thing criminal are the constant foul simulating dives by adele and Eriksen
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane has had a relative quiet game so far going by his standarrd.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How Dele never gets injured with all the hard tackles against him is a mystery.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How is that a yellow on JAG? ANother act of simulation by the diving cheat adele rewarded again :curse: :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae

He has equalized Teddy's record.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Aniks. 2-0
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was all Son with the dummy move.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Clear OFFSIDE GOAL ... why no
Bloody VAR?

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae

He has equalized Teddy's record.
You didn't put "n" in Kane :tic: