TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2017/2018 Season: [PL] TOT vs NEW, WK 37

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Look at Kane missing a kick to open the score.
Mo don do am juju. He thinks he'll score 10 goals in the last two games like last season
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half Time. All square affair.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Disgusted totally by what I am seeing.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew, thank you Huddersfield, with that goal and taking the lead against Chelsea hopefully it make the boys relax a bit more in the 2nd half and get the winner.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:Phew, thank you Huddersfield, with that goal and taking the lead against Chelsea hopefully it make the boys relax a bit more in the 2nd half and get the winner.
What!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: We are relying on frigging Huddersfield. These Spurs twats can conceded the way they are playing.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Eriksen left it for Kane, who passed to Trippier, he lobs it but finds Sissoko head but he had no power to head in.
Basically, no goal. You for talk that one now :tic:
Where's the fun in simply saying Sissoko missed :P?

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Eriksen left it for Kane, who passed to Trippier, he lobs it but finds Sissoko head but he had no power to head in.
Basically, no goal. You for talk that one now :tic:
Where's the fun in simply saying Sissoko missed :P?
You forget that Harry Lame jumped and blocked Sissoko.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Phew, thank you Huddersfield, with that goal and taking the lead against Chelsea hopefully it make the boys relax a bit more in the 2nd half and get the winner.
What!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: We are relying on frigging Huddersfield. These Spurs twats can conceded the way they are playing.
Keep a cleansheet and we are good as gold :thumb:. It doesn't matter how we qualify...

...snag. Chelsea equalize.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Harry Kaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Typical Kane instinctive goal.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Disgusted by NC. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Jan with a power volley from the left side which the keeper spilled in front of Kane but he couldn't connect.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't know why ref booked Dele when he didn't commit the foul and protested mildly for the freekick awarded to Newcastle.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Close call for a penalty against Hugo.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew, for a second there I thought Kennedy had beaten Hugo to his side.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele should have done better. No power behind his shot.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice interchange from the lads. Newcastle still holding strong at the back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That goal has done Harry a world of good as he is now playing better. Finding Son and interchanging with Dele and Eriksen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was to the equalizer. Sanchez got beat for pace, he pulls the player back outside of the 18 but the player didn't go down and continued his run into a good position but instead of shoot at the goal he fires over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lads living dangerously.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Conte time. 6 minutes :boo:. Where did that come from?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son off for Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier down. Cleared from behind by Diame.