TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs CP

Post by pajimoh »

Now I can say fawk CP, Roy and Steve Parish for keeping us waiting for so long for a goal. Fawk Anikulapo as well for thinking CP would deny us points. Yep, I know you're thinking and hoping so :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: Poor game but we got 3 points.
Palace might have a chance to survive.
On to the game against Wenger's boys.

THFC 4 LIFE
I completely agree. If they played the scums today instead of us they'd have likely won.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: Im very impressed with Gazzaniga :clap: :clap: :clap:
He is my MoM so far. Just praying the team doesn't spoil his good work today.
I said Poch wouldn't have him in if he wasn't up to the task. Well done Gazz man
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: Now I can say fawk CP, Roy and Steve Parish for keeping us waiting for so long for a goal. Fawk Anikulapo as well for thinking CP would deny us points. Yep, I know you're thinking and hoping so :tic:
Bia, how come we haven't seen your best customer in a week? Did you overdose him?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: Now I can say fawk CP, Roy and Steve Parish for keeping us waiting for so long for a goal. Fawk Anikulapo as well for thinking CP would deny us points. Yep, I know you're thinking and hoping so :tic:
Bia, how come we haven't seen your best customer in a week? Did you overdose him?
Read the signs now. Bobo no want make mouth when goons dey play man city immediately after our game. If Dem don play first and arsenal win, the rat for done come make mouth and predikshun
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 weeks to prepare for the first NLD of the season. 2 weeks to get the injured players ready. 2 weeks for Dele, Kane, Winks Toby and Lloris to get ready for the match that will define our season. A win ensures our title challenge stays on course. A scum win puts them back in the hunt for a top 4 finish.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Mauricio Pochettino - no matter how much I vex, I still want you at the club!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] ARSE vs TOT

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interesting line up. Winks getting rested in place of Dembele. As Alderweireld is injured Dier has dropped back into the back 3 to take his place leaving Sissoko to come in at the midfield. This is going to be a nasty battle in the midfield. Davies back to claim his place on the left and it is not getting any better for Rose as he didn't make the bench. Hopefully it is not an internal issue between him and the team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier. Ah.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a close opportunity. The game is quite open.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

TGBTG. COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele should have gone for it there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew, what a letoff.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Phew, what a letoff.
Not watching. How are we playing, particularly in defense without Toby?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier bad back pass got rescued by LLoris.

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

If Arsenal were more clinical up front they should be leading by now
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Phew, what a letoff.
Not watching. How are we playing, particularly in defense without Toby?
Holding our own back there though Arsenal has almost breached it a few times. Dier just pulled off a good interception.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal dominating possession.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele hasn't gotten into this match yet. Sissoko is having a bigger impact on this match so far than him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Xhaka got a yellow courtesy of a Dele dummy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a header but easily caught.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was a terrible call by the ref. Sanchez on Sanchez and Tottenham's Sanchez gets called for a non-foul.