TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs CP

Post by Its a Goal »

Playing like this won't create a goal. Son turns the ball over. He is by far the worst player on the pitch today.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Still no clear cut chances created. The second half has to vastly improve if we are to win this tie.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:Playing like this won't create a goal. Son turns the ball over. He is by far the worst player on the pitch today.
Son frustrates me. He has this inconsistency in his play.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Townsend bags a yellow for trying to pull Sissoko back. It should have been red sef for been slower than a tortoise.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Playing like this won't create a goal. Son turns the ball over. He is by far the worst player on the pitch today.
Son frustrates me. He has this inconsistency in his play.
Bigly. You just can't tell when he is going to have a good game that's why he hardly ever completes 90 minutes. Hopefully Dembele and Llorente will come in and make a difference.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dembele on for Winks :shock:. Looks like the injury Winks suffered early in the match is worse than first feared.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:Dembele on for Winks :shock:. Looks like the injury Winks suffered early in the match is worse than first feared.
Winks should be fine in a few days but hopefully Dembele can make a difference in this game.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Quality save from Gazza..wtf was Aurier was doing?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier bad pass leads to a Palace counter attack. Townsend shot parried away excellently by Gazza for a corner. If he had parried it forward it would have been 1 nil Palace as Zaha was waiting to pounce.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Palace is very disciplined at the back. They know where to be to thwart all our attacks.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Palace are creating chances from Zaha and Sahko...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vorm's position as second choice is seriously under threat.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Aurier is messing things up...Palace should have scored there...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier again!!!! I mean seriously!!!!!!!! Zaha should have scored from that position as Gazza didn't come out on time to clear the danger.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

How has Palace not scored in this game? Spurs are not defending well in this game at all.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On the level of play Palace deserves a goal. We on the other hand haven't done anything.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote:Vorm's position as second choice is seriously under threat.
That kid is showing a lot of promises. This keeper again with a wonderful save.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another excellent save from Gazzaniga. How much longer can he keep these rampaging Palace out?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are all over the place at the back. Not as composed and self assured as we normally are.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son makes it count at last.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Yup that's how you score.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Son scored at last
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

What a goal!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”