TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FAC] NPC vs TOT

Post by Its a Goal »

Whaaaaaaaaaat??????????
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Newport take the lead
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I warned against giving away throw ins close to the 18. Guess what that is how they scored.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

A set piece not properly cleared led to the goal
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Dier again :curse:.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:See Dier again :curse:.
When United offered una 50 million 6 months ago, the likes of Cristao were twerking, saying “we don’t sell to rivals!” Good luck! Dier has had a dire season and you ain’t getting that 50m offer again. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son on for who?

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son comes on for KWP
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Appears to be KWP.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There is no excuse to lose this match. None.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane having no joy with the conditions.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The lads are still playing as if they are taking Newport serious.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Shame Kane didn't leave that for Dier
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Alli about to come on
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele coming on for ineffective Llorente.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Seriously, wastepipe doesn't begin to describe Llorente.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Llorente off for Alli
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son couldn't finish off the move.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally the squeeze is beginning to get turned.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I just don't feel any threat on Newport's goalpost.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

At this rate New port will grab a second.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Make I finish watching this game abi make I head out?

Weighing which option would give the most joy.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies on for Dembele.