TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT Spur 1 vs 0 Bournemouth

Post by Its a Goal »

Nothing seems to work for Dele. His final balls are getting picked off or missing the intended receiver.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 chances to Kane back to back and he couldn't finish. This is shocking.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane dragged down but no penalty given.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ake pushed and tumbled Kane down so why a penalty wasn't given is just an terrible decision.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko needs to come in and shore up the midfield as we are getting run over.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko coming on for Son soon.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defoe almost punished us but captain fantastic there to deny.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We need a 2nd goal badly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nerves begging to crip in. Even the fans are showing signs of nervousness.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksens almost gets a second.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lorente on for Kane. Kane still can't score in the league at Wembley.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier sure goal blocked.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko with a fantastic power run from defense to offense but Dele couldn't finish off the move.

3 minutes added time.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nkoudou coming on for Dele.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fast break and we couldn't score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergovic collided with Nkoudou just at the edge of the 18 and he appears to be injured badly. Here is a guy just returning from injury. He is still down. Surely this is the last kick of the match and a definite Spurs first league victory at Wembley.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Final whistle. Phew.

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Its a Goal, you are a true fan of your team.
Congrats.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

IAG is hard core :thumb:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

TGBTG. COYS, COYS, COYS
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]spastic[/color] wrote: IAG is hard core :thumb:
Where have you been bro?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]joao[/color] wrote: Its a Goal, you are a true fan of your team.
Congrats.
Thanks bro :thumb:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On to Tuesday in Madrid next. This is a match that has come at the right time. We are having compliment of a full team, a team that is operating as a cohesive unit, a team full of confidence. Come Tuesday I expect the boys to give a good account of themselves.