TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2017/2018 Season: [PL] WBA vs TOT, WK 36

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice volley from Wanyama which Foster parries wide easily.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane has yet to get into this match.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just having said that, Kane with a close chance. And another chance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's first chance, he should have taken it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Toby looks badly hurt.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Toby is back on his feet.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

WBA defense is very disciplined. It is going to take an individual brilliant effort or defensive lapse to breach them.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Toby saved the day.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

WBA piling on the pressure in the last 5 mins.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

First half that hasn't produced any hair raising moments of note. We dominated possession but haven't done much with it. Lamela needs to do more in the offensive side of things as he is not causing WBA defense any headaches. We have to up the ante in the 2nd half.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez not inspiring confidence at the back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela you $%@@. Finish off that move.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One on one Sanchez can't deal with it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's pass didn't find Lamela. Son should come on for Lamela in another 10 minutes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Brilliant freekick from Erisen but Foster up to the task.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

What's SPURS players going to do to get a red?

Rose should have gotten the red card.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nyom stupidity gets a yellow card. He was trying to wind up Rose but Rose didn't fall for it. Despite Rose pushing him off in the face and Nyom rolling all over the grass as if he had his eyes gouged the ref didn't book Rose rightly so as it wasn't malicious act.

Dele off for Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]balo[/color] wrote: What's SPURS players going to do to get a red?

Who instigated the fracas? Rose didn't intentionally push Nyom in the face, he was only trying to push him away and he made contact with his face. Right call not to book Rose.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:What's SPURS players going to do to get a red?

if you say so. keep peddling narrative of the haters who always see when Spurs should be given a red. face fact, your team ain't catching us.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

15 minutes to find the winner. You have to give WBA coach, Moore, loads of credit for the way he has gotten his team to play lately.

Kane almost with an own goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura should come on for Eriksen as Eriksen is moving gingerly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura for Lamela instead.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:What's SPURS players going to do to get a red?

if you say so. keep peddling narrative of the haters who always see when Spurs should be given a red. face fact, your team ain't catching us.

Not about points but what's right. Your team makes some of the worst tackles I have seen in football without getting carded.

Today Rose puts his hand on Nyom and got away with a yellow.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg