TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [PL] TOT vs STK

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally, the second goal comes.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane makes it 3 :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Blown out of the waters like a pirate's cheap vessel....this is the Spurs i know doing a number on Stokes
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We need another goal, maybe 2 more to make up for all the goals we've missed out on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Blown out of the waters like a pirate's cheap vessel....this is the Spurs i know doing a number on Stokes
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:We need another goal, maybe 2 more to make up for all the goals we've missed out on.
It is over my friend...dont see Stokes recovering from this
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: We need another goal, maybe 2 more to make up for all the goals we've missed out on.
I agree but we need to pad up our GD.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: We need another goal, maybe 2 more to make up for all the goals we've missed out on.
I agree but we need to pad up our GD.
That is what will happen when you are thinking of paddibg goal..you most likely to concede..good save Iloris

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris on holiday all match long but alert enough to save a sure goal goal for Stoke.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane makes it a daily double :thumbs:.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Kane makes it a daily double :thumbs:.
That goal has deadly and clinical finishing written all over it

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One more and we can see it out.

Lamela for Dele. As I predicted :).

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

When you watch Kane....you realise not everyone playing upfront should be called a striker ...many strike at nothing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Kane makes it a daily double :thumbs:.
That goal has deadly and clinical finishing written all over it
He is getting close to his best.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Stokes are done...like a berbecue chicken!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela almost gets to the end of a fine ball from Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Stokes are done...like a berbecue chicken!
They can still open yansh and chop one more and we did :woot:. Eriksen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Will it be greediness to ask for another goal :dream:?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko for Winks.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Will it be greediness to ask for another goal :dream:?
If they go for it...i smell two more goals in this match...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Sissoko for Winks.
Donkey for a thoroughbred horse!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris. Gaddem.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That goal just erased the gloss off this victory.