TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Post by Its a Goal »

Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 85 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Newcastle v Tottenham

Post by Its a Goal »

Wanyama on the bench in place of Sissoko. Has Sissoko improved that much to earn that place or this is the dress rehearsal required to get him sold? KWP making his debut, this after MoPo said this match is coming too soon for him just a week ago after Trippier got injured. Good luck son.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is back and on the bench.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

hopefully this useless ghananese come through today for once...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

metalalloy wrote:hopefully this useless ghananese come through today for once...
Typical goons. Already looking cor other teams to do you favors. Fight your own battles. COYS
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:
metalalloy wrote:hopefully this useless ghananese come through today for once...
Typical goons. Already looking cor other teams to do you favors. Fight your own battles. COYS
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: a "goon" who was rooting for leicester on Friday :lol: I dey support underdogs oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why are the Toons booing one of their own. They should be hailing him for getting 30M more than he's worth.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

metalalloy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: a "goon" who was rooting for leicester on Friday :lol: I dey support underdogs oh!
So you want Brighton to win the league?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh boy, WKP almost gave a penalthy away. Thank God it was offside.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
So you want Brighton to win the league?

That one go sweet me pass Leicester's victory sef!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A slight tactical adjustment. Sissoko on the left and KWP free to play wingback.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Is Dele getting feisty again?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane gets a yellow for rash challenge.

Water break?

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I commend Pocchetino for giving Walker Peters a chance to play. That young man has massive potential.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

That should be a red card on Kane.

What a vicious tackle...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Kane a d August. Stay on the pitch. We don't want to lose you for a few games
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:That should be a red card on Kane.

What a vicious tackle...
Get out of this thread. You only see negativity. Msshhheeeww
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:

What a vicious tackle...
:rotf: :rotf: funny thing is u know he got away with one there...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele and Davies need to step their game up.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There is no intensity.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Atsu just dey abuse that poor RB lol

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

What a vicious tackle...
The ref decides the game. The only thing you've seen in the game so far is a red card. That's negativity.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

What a vicious tackle...
:agree: reverse the parties on that tackle and you are looking at a 2 game ban minimum .